!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is here, the 2019 season kicks off today at 1pm. Metlife will be rocking with the return of Fireman Ed. We have the JN Group Outing and tailgate. It will be a blast as we watch the Jets start

Posted Images

Just now, Grandy said:

Tough defense but Darnold was playing scared. He needs to get better. That starts with the o-line, and his deep ball.

No he doesn't. He got the sh*t beat out of him. It's no wonder he started playing scared. If he had an OL worth anything he would have played wonderfully.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, pdxgreen said:

Lost one player and the whole team goes down... I just cannot ******* believe it.

In fairness, Mosley is on a different level than pretty much every guy on this team except maybe Bell. The rest of this roster slots in somewhere between fry cook and enigma, and that includes Sam right now.

• Upvote 2
All this talk about how the Jets are a 10-6 playoff team maybe give the pats a run for their money but not after today. This team looked awful and Sam did not look like a franchise QB. 

Only idiots were saying that.

I had us at 7-9. After today, 6-10 looks appropriate.
@Pac told us this was a playoff roster so
Undoubtedly he’ll blame the season on Gase.
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I see your point but they need to execute on Offense Gase's forte and they did crap. That missed FG was not his fault. Bad snap and hold

Hold was terrible. Can't have 4 turnovers and only get 6 points out of it.

• Upvote 1