!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Lost one player and the whole team goes down... I just cannot ******* believe it.

In fairness, Mosley is on a different level than pretty much every guy on this team except maybe Bell. The rest of this roster slots in somewhere between fry cook and enigma, and that includes Sam right now.

• Upvote 2

All this talk about how the Jets are a 10-6 playoff team maybe give the pats a run for their money but not after today. This team looked awful and Sam did not look like a franchise QB. 

Only idiots were saying that.

I had us at 7-9. After today, 6-10 looks appropriate.
@Pac told us this was a playoff roster so
Undoubtedly he’ll blame the season on Gase.
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You've just witnessed an Adam Gase offense. Dink and dunk. Last year the dolphins only managed to score 19 points when we turned the ball over 5 times. This thing is going to unravel fast with Adam Gase. He's way overrated as an offensive coach, and he's not a likeable individual. Mutiny is around the corner. It's too early to say that, but a few more losses like this early,and that's whats going too happen Book it.

Yep. Think Le’Veon will take kindly to an 0-6 start? He likes money and getting fed the rock. But he wants to win some games too.

1 minute ago, genot said:

You've just witnessed an Adam Gase offense. Dink and dunk. Last year the dolphins only managed to score 19 points when we turned the ball over 5 times. This thing is going to unravel fast with Adam Gase. He's way overrated as an offensive coach, and he's not a likeable individual. Mutiny is around the corner. It's too early to say that, but a few more losses like this early,and that's whats going too happen Book it.

I try to say stuff about gase but I was called a hater we hired a guy who thinks he is still coaching Peyton

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1