!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Threw the DOTS to win the game, something that everybody on this board said he couldn’t do. And guess what his completion % was this game. That’s right bums. 65%

Cool. He was still garbage against our garbage defense.  2 picks.  He's Tebow.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

On behalf of all JetNation, I want to say that this asshat's behavior is certainly not tolerated around here, and the mods are typically very quick to react. I hope this experience doesn't sour your decision to become a member of this -mostly- fine community.

kinda get the feeling that was an alt account... a double sided troll attempt

12 minutes ago, Con said:

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

Thanks for joining. Give me a minute to clean up this mess. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

4 turnovers. Should have been more. He won but he wasn’t good.

Yeah off a tip int, one scooped of the ground, and one where the center was pushed into him. 

For the game Allen did what he needed to win. I’ll take that gusty performance after adversity ALLDAY everyday. Every game is not going to be perfect. 1-0 BABY

We're not going to win many games if we keep investing 1st round picks in players that don't make an impact. Q Williams, L Williams, Adams, Lee, you name it. 

No pass rush, no penetration, and unfortunately the best of the bunch plays a position that is not important.

Offensive Line was a disappointment, I expected improvement but it looked like the same group as last year. We vastly overrate our WR group, year in and year out. We need badly need a #1 WR

1 minute ago, ThisYearsModel said:

Well I have seen this game

many times before and it always turns out the same way.  Just like this.  

The Offense and it's piss poor 3rd down conversions and lack there of, or Blaming the D for holding the Opposing O off for 3 quarters whilst Our O does dick?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

And still played better than Darnold. Darnold had L. Bell as well. At least your pass rush was good lol................

Him and Darnold were both inconsequential to the outcome of the game. Right now both the Bills and Jets don't have a franchise QB. The Bills have a great defense and the Jets have CJ Mosley and Lev Bell.

21 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Sam telegraphed a lot of his checkdown throws too

A product of actually facing a good defense for more than one drive and not having a true #1 receiver. Also the play calling was bad, but I have a feeling that stemmed from the fact that the o-line seemed to fall apart from a 4-5 man rush every time.

Yeah but you dont respect yourself.  With your senseless comments.  You are a tool

“Pre Madonna”. Lol! Must be people born before 1982. I love when stupid people try to sound like they are smart and completely expose their own ignorance, all while trying to impute others. Glad houses my friend... so ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Hey so Trumaine Johnson cannot run or cover any deep routes guys I have the perfect idea let’s leave him in single coverage and blitz the entire game

That is literally all he knows which is why his defenses have been almost as bad as Bowles defenses for the last several years.

1 hour ago, genot said:

You've just witnessed an Adam Gase offense. Dink and dunk. Last year the dolphins only managed to score 19 points when we turned the ball over 5 times. This thing is going to unravel fast with Adam Gase. He's way overrated as an offensive coach, and he's not a likeable individual. Mutiny is around the corner. It's too early to say that, but a few more losses like this early,and that's whats going too happen Book it.

WOW this sounds a bit depressing.

Should I go next Monday night or hide under the covers?