Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

1 minute ago, MooseHead said:

Let them be insulted..I spit on the Jets organization...Worthless N144ers and Crackers....***Spit***

I get you're a troll but this is super gross shove a nice spikey one 

2 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Let them be insulted..I spit on the Jets organization...Worthless N144ers and Crackers....***Spit***

Stuff like this is why losing is infinitely more entertaining than winning.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

What stands out is when the corner blitzed and he saw it coming. All he did was tighten up and take the sack. He should be able to beat the blitz when he sees it coming but today he was awful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Con said:

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

On behalf of all JetNation, I want to say that this asshat's behavior is certainly not tolerated around here, and the mods are typically very quick to react. I hope this experience doesn't sour your decision to become a member of this -mostly- fine community.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He was absolute garbage.

Threw the DOTS to win the game, something that everybody on this board said he couldn’t do. And guess what his completion % was this game. That’s right bums. 65%

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

9 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

If we got beat by the Bills in a home opener it may be a long season. Hopefully they can shake it and come back next week. Only saw the 4th quarter and they looked terrible

D won 3 of the 4 Quarters, scored a TD and a Safety.

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

Threw the DOTS to win the game, something that everybody on this board said he couldn’t do. And guess what his completion % was this game. That’s right bums. 65%

4 turnovers. Should have been more. He won but he wasn’t good.

3 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Cool. He was still garbage against our garbage defense.  2 picks.  He's Tebow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Bills troll

• Like 1

This game was so boring I fell asleep. Only to wake up and see  we lost the game after being up 16-10. Tell me I’m still sleeping having a nightmare.

After Gase gets fired the next guy is gonna have a helluva time trying to rebuild this especially with the idiot Johnson Boys meddling 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Still embarrassing yourself

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

On behalf of all JetNation, I want to say that this asshat's behavior is certainly not tolerated around here, and the mods are typically very quick to react. I hope this experience doesn't sour your decision to become a member of this -mostly- fine community.

kinda get the feeling that was an alt account... a double sided troll attempt

12 minutes ago, Con said:

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

Thanks for joining. Give me a minute to clean up this mess. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Yeah off a tip int, one scooped of the ground, and one where the center was pushed into him. 

For the game Allen did what he needed to win. I’ll take that gusty performance after adversity ALLDAY everyday. Every game is not going to be perfect. 1-0 BABY

We're not going to win many games if we keep investing 1st round picks in players that don't make an impact. Q Williams, L Williams, Adams, Lee, you name it. 

No pass rush, no penetration, and unfortunately the best of the bunch plays a position that is not important.

Offensive Line was a disappointment, I expected improvement but it looked like the same group as last year. We vastly overrate our WR group, year in and year out. We need badly need a #1 WR

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Cool. He was still garbage against our garbage defense.  2 picks.  He's Tebow.

And still played better than Darnold. Darnold had L. Bell as well. At least your pass rush was good lol................

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, ThisYearsModel said:

Well I have seen this game

many times before and it always turns out the same way.  Just like this.  

The Offense and it's piss poor 3rd down conversions and lack there of, or Blaming the D for holding the Opposing O off for 3 quarters whilst Our O does dick?

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, N144ers+Crackers said:

Guess he is in the back sweeping up.....Haw Haw haw...

Permaban this childs IP please.  Let him spend money for the VPN.  Please Crusher.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, RobR said:

Edwards did a great job of placing the ball. It's just that our kicker sucks. 

I see tryouts in this weeks future. :sad:

Just now, Green Truth said:

Permaban this childs IP please.  Let him spend money for the VPN.  Please Crusher.

Just do the whole subnet.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

And still played better than Darnold. Darnold had L. Bell as well. At least your pass rush was good lol................

Him and Darnold were both inconsequential to the outcome of the game. Right now both the Bills and Jets don't have a franchise QB. The Bills have a great defense and the Jets have CJ Mosley and Lev Bell.

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

kinda get the feeling that was an alt account... a double sided troll attempt

Possibly. Still, if there was any chance it was genuine, I thought prudent to respond.

Jesus. You'd think Josh Allen would be celebrating the win with his teammates, rather than pathetically trolling a Jets fansite.

• Like 1

Also, opposing team's fans used to not be allowed in the gameday thread. I wonder when that changed?

21 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Sam telegraphed a lot of his checkdown throws too

A product of actually facing a good defense for more than one drive and not having a true #1 receiver. Also the play calling was bad, but I have a feeling that stemmed from the fact that the o-line seemed to fall apart from a 4-5 man rush every time.