I don't care what anyone says, Josh Allen is garbage

freestater

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

This guy has no touch. Lookie there, turns out a 50-ish % passer doesn't get more accurate once in the league. Enough of this fantasy. The guy is a big armed dummy. Jeff George with a better attitude. 

He's had better games for sure.

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

This guy has no touch. Lookie there, turns out a 50-ish % passer doesn't get more accurate once in the league. Enough of this fantasy. The guy is a big armed dummy. Jeff George with a better attitude. 

Right on. I was almost certain he was garbage last season, but today deals it for me. The Bills WASTED the 7th overall pick. Allen will probably get benched this season, he's worse than Sanchez.

12 minutes ago, freestater said:

Right on. I was almost certain he was garbage last season, but today seals it for me. The Bills WASTED the 7th overall pick. Allen will probably get benched this season, he's worse than Sanchez. No ability to go through progressions, makes the same mistakes over and over again, no accuracy, etc.

22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Right on. I was almost certain he was garbage last season, but today seals it for me. The Bills WASTED the 7th overall pick. Allen will probably get benched this season, he's worse than Sanchez. No ability to go through progressions, makes the same mistakes over and over again, no accuracy, etc.

Hey, that garbage has led the Bills back, what do you have to say now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If he were a real Republican he would have taken the opportunity to shrink the government and eliminate the unnecessary position. Never heard of self checkout?

Pffft

Before we both get banned let me just say Woody and Chrissy both suck

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Again. Point me towards Allen’s good game. They won in spite of their QB and his 4 turnovers.

He just came back down 16 on the road in one quarter

Meanwhile the world’s greatest qb ever Shorty Mayfield lost to a mediocre Titans team at home and Sam looks like a glorified Ryan Tannehill