We suck again.

Jet_Engine1

I don't why so many had such high expectations. 

It's mac's roster which was terrible last season. 

Even if I'm wrong about Gase being a bad coach, it's going to take him more than a season to get his guys in place. 

Gregg Williams is a bad coordinator. He has been for several years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It’s almost like a 4-12 football team that uses all its resources on non-premium positions in the off-season isn’t going to improve very much. 

The third overall pick of the draft not even playing was a nice little touch too. 

Bingo.  And also four years of neglecting the OL results in....a crappy OL.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

I don't why so many had such high expectations. 
It's mac's roster which was terrible last season. 
Even if I'm wrong about Gase being a bad coach, it's going to take him more than a season to get his guys in place. 
Gregg Williams is a bad coordinator. He has been for several years. 

Williams defense was the only brite spot for the day. 4 turnovers and a touchdown what more do you want? They can not stop every play and will tire out when the offense can't stay on the field just like any other defense would.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 4

I predicted we would have 7 wins, maybe 8 this year if we hit all of our field goals and extra points that we are supposed to hit.  

Well, field goal and extra point missed, my number is down to 7 wins.

2 wins against Miami;1-3 against the NFC East; 1-3 against the AFC North; we return the favor and beat Buffalo in game 17; and 2-0 against the other AFC teams in our schedule; that equals 7 wins for the year.

Had such high hopes for this year,very disappointed with the online,and one player lost on D and they crumble.
Sam had very little time today to throw the ball or even to go thru his progressions. Allen had all day and was very lucky Mosley was knocked out of the game.
If Sam was behind the Bills Oline the score would have 30-0.
We all better hope that the Bills are that much more improved and we are not as bad as we looked today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Yes, he was part of the reason that Allen fumbled on the hand off in the 2nd, he man handled Mitch Morse. I don’t understand why he didn’t get to start or stay in majority of the game. 

LOL for giving him credit when Allen just plain fumbled the snap. Another bad announcing crew as usual. For sh*ts sake Gannon thought Josh Bellamy was John Brown at one point, even though we were on offense. QW was useless today.

31 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Our WRs are so overrated

They aren't overrated. They're a bunch of and drafted free agents, late round picks and nobody's. Not one wide receiver playing for the jets is worth being a number 1 or number 2. We have a bunch of crap. It doesn't help that our offensive line has been neglected for years and is a complete joke of a unit. But to be honest, I am a little concerned about San Donald at this point, and Gase really did not impress today either. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

LOL for giving him credit when Allen just plain fumbled the snap. Another bad announcing crew as usual. For sh*ts sake Gannon thought Josh Bellamy was John Brown at one point, even though we were on offense. QW was useless today.

He was part of the reason that caused that fumble and I mean it’s easy to be considered useless when you barely play any of the defensive snaps. I do agree that the commentators were bad, Gannon is really terrible at it though.

47 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

QB looked terrible. OL was a sieve. Defense got burned the last third of the game. Gave up a solid lead. Coach failed to adjust to a repeat shortfall in the scheme.

This could have been any game from 2011 forward.

Your profile pic dude - lmao

image.png.a8c708ff1748a32f6064a491f4085c20.png

5 minutes ago, K Clue said:

He was part of the reason that caused that fumble and I mean it’s easy to be considered useless when you barely play any of the defensive snaps. I do agree that the commentators were bad, Gannon is really terrible at it though.

The point is that no NT effects the actual snap. AFTER the snap he plowed in there but giving QW props for a bad snap is shortsighted. 

Also not good that the 3rd overall pick gets rotational snaps when it looked like Oliver was out there most of the game and causing havoc. QW will go down as another failed Mac pick.