SOJ

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Yeah, go draft a DT that cant start. Yeah, let a pro bowl kicker walk over money. Yeah, go hire a coach from a losing team within your own damn division beause he went 2-4 against NE which includes a "Miracle" win. Yeah, draft a QB and put the entire offense on him and think it's okay because you got him a slot receiver that the Redskins walked away from so we dont need to ever draft offense.

Yeah, draft a dude in the 3rd round who is so problematic that he cant even make it to the regular season. 

I wonder how our Pro Bowl Kicker is doing out in Seattle. 

SOMFJ

What was the THIRD OVERALL PICK IN THE DRAFT's stat line today i wonder?

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

What was the THIRD OVERALL PICK IN THE DRAFT's stat line today i wonder?

Great question. Do you know what wont be in his statline "Game started". 

3rd overall defensive tackle and we dont have space on the line for him to start BECAUSE WE DIDNT NEED A DAMN DEFENSIVE TACKLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! 

This team deserves everything that happens this season. We literally have to wait a year for the Joe Douglass era to begin because ownership doesnt even know when to fire a GM. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Great question. Do you know what wont be in his statline "Game started". 

3rd overall defensive tackle and we dont have space on the line for him to start BECAUSE WE DIDNT NEED A DAMN DEFENSIVE TACKLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! 

This team deserves everything that happens this season. We literally have to wait a year for the Joe Douglass era to begin because ownership doesnt even know when to fire a GM. 

Yeah but chris johsnton should be patted on the back for letting mac have one last draft to f'ck the team up.

• Upvote 3

Every year, EVERY YEAR, my wife says - "Don't get all hyped up, they're still the Jets." I always say, "No - it's different this year!" She's right EVERY YEAR!!!!! Sick of this bullsh*t. 17 unanswered points. Inexcusable. We may not win more than 2 games this year - both against Miami cause they're not gonna win any!!!!

• Post of the Week 1

Bro, against the Josh Rosen led Bills of all teams. This entire offseason I heard how our offense will be the dominate group with the defense not being so great. I heard how great Adam Gase is because he's "Peyton's bestie" and how Greg Williams is "overrated". 

Well, it look like Greg Williams had the defense ready to go. Meanwhile Leveon Bell is our entire freaking offense. Nothing outside of Bell was a legit threat. There was nothing that I felt that Gase provided that made me feel like I was watching something other than a Todd Bowles offense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Bro, against the Josh Rosen led Bills of all teams. This entire offseason I heard how our offense will be the dominate group with the defense not being so great. I heard how great Adam Gase is because he's "Peyton's bestie" and how Greg Williams is "overrated". 

Well, it look like Greg Williams had the defense ready to go. Meanwhile Leveon Bell is our entire freaking offense. Nothing outside of Bell was a legit threat. There was nothing that I felt that Gase provided that made me feel like I was watching something other than a Todd Bowles offense. 

That is an indicator of the person that should lead this team. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Can’t wait for the Browns sh*t show.

I can’t believe I let myself buy into the hype again. It’s like being stuck in Misery purgatory.   

I was optimistic.. but now think we will have a losing season...Browns will whoop us...SOJ

51 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Joe Douglas is Christ incarnated no worries

He might be good, but throwing away an entire draft just to get him will never be worth it.  Mac should have been fired before the draft (more like years ago).  We have no depth and we are going to end up wasting Darnold on the cheap because we will have no backups worth a damn except for safeties and DT's.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Can’t wait for the Browns sh*t show.

I can’t believe I let myself buy into the hype again. It’s like being stuck in Misery purgatory.   

I. Can't wait to see how we cover OBJ and Landry and that kid they have at TE.  And who's blocking Garrett next week.   I can picture drama queen OBJ wanting to put a big show on being on MNF and everyone watching.    This could be a tough game with the Browns coming off a loss. 

Whos AFC offensive player of the week next week, OBJ or Landry?

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

Eighty Deuce bustin' loose!

Jets t*ts up again!

:-)

There was a safety billboard at Bragg that indicated the amount of days without a fatal accident.  If we reached 82 days without fatality, we were rewarded with a 3 day weekend.  It almost feel like the Jets situation, we ALMOST had the game but always find a way to fck it up!

• Haha 1