1 minute ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

For the most intense guy in the world who is all intensity he sat back and let a terrible team steal a win.

This team literally doesn't give its fans even three hours of feel good.  I don't remember the last time this team delivered.

All they do is deliver heartache.  Gase was a joke.  

And by the way...its going to get hot on Gase very quick.  This season will spiral very quickly with the schedule they have.

Yes it’s got a touch of the AB’s about it. The media is going to eat them alive.

Gase and Joe may suck, but they need to be given at least 2 years to get rid of the Mac stink.

2 years? Gase came in and told everyone this team was ready to win now. However, he doesn’t know how to call a game! Excuse time is over, he has to win. Mac didn’t call the plays today, Gase did and he was horrible!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Gase and Joe may suck, but they need to be given at least 2 years to get rid of the Mac stink.

That’s going to take 4 minimum.....there is less than Zero depth on this team.  The second Moseley went out I got real worried.  The D that was playing tough all day turned into Swiss cheese.

Can't try to run out the clock with 20 minutes left and the Bills keying on Bell. You have to do something more on offense. Now part of this was about the kicker nonsense and the defense going to poo after Mosely got hurt. But RyanEdwardsGrohBowles also thought you could win NFL game scoring in the teens and stop playing offense. PHVCKING ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, The OL was terrible, that's not an excuse though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You act like there was actually time for Darnold in anything but short routes.  That stumblebum Maccagnan neglected the Oline his entire time here...what happens (QB having limited time) is no surprise.

Way too many short ROUTES. I was at the game. Rarely was any WRs going more than 10-15 yards down field. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Way too many short ROUTES. I was at the game. Rarely was any WRs going more than 10-15 yards down field. 

Ok I’ll defer to you then, because now I know you saw way way more than me.

Do you think all those short routes were by necessity, since the Oline is garbage and simply can’t give a QB the amount of time git longer routes to be run?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Are we really going to blame The Jets Franchise on the guy who just got here?

Of course not.  We're obviously going to apologist for Gase for at least two years first.

It'll be interesting to see who Jets Fans throw under the bus first, Darnold or Gase, if today is any indication of the future of this pairing.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

My theory is that Gase knows the team is bad and it doesn’t particularly bother him to lose these games by one point 

Exactly. We COULD be a 7-9 to 9-7 team WITH an actual kicker but we will probably be 4-12 to 6-10 with a glaring kicker issue. Hopefully finding a kicker and literally Anyone but Mac to have a full offseason with FA and draft, will help the team turn around pretty quick.

This year isn’t that year and we need to be patient yet again since we tore it down yet again. We didn’t have a choice and the one things this team has done well over the last 5 years is try being patient and doing the right thing. It just hasn’t worked out since we are cursed with terrible coaches and GMs. Let’s at least give these new guys a chance to mess things up. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

He sux, terrible hire, took only 1 shot down the field with Robby. Where was that play all day? Roll Sam out, no huddle, screens. His playcalling was garbage. It’s always an excuse with this team and I’m tired of hearing them. Win the goddam game!

Look, I don't  blame him for not calling screens. The Bills were in man almost the entire game because they  blitzed the entire game but I think we should have run the ball a lot more on first and second down. We ran 17 times and passed 41. That is not a good balance when you are shutting the other team out for nearly 3 quarters and have Bell as your RB. We need to get Bell at least 20 Carrie's a game every game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Ok I’ll defer to you then, because now I know you saw way way more than me.

Do you think all those short routes were by necessity, since the Oline is garbage and simply can’t give a QB the amount of time git longer routes to be run?

I think if you repeatedly do the same thing all game long, eventually the defense will figure it out. Gase had the highest % of short passes in the league last year  in Miami and today looked the part. Yeah, the pressure was there, but you have to take shots and attempt to stretch the field once in awhile or you end up with the underneath coverage and multiple batted balls. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He was supposed to soar to new heights and be the grand qb whisperer after he was not saddled with tannehill who he was hired 100% to make into a good QB.  The offense looked unimaginative and sh*tty, looked worse than guys like bates and morton.

I turned the game on at the end of the first half and the offense looked like a boxer who’d gotten punched in the face twenty times and was trying to hang on until the bell rang. Obviously, bad news.

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

He sux, terrible hire, took only 1 shot down the field with Robby. Where was that play all day? Roll Sam out, no huddle, screens. His playcalling was garbage. It’s always an excuse with this team and I’m tired of hearing them. Win the goddam game!

You've got a point there.

I think if you repeatedly do the same thing all game long, eventually the defense will figure it out. Gase had the highest % of short passes in the league last year  in Miami and today looked the part. Yeah, the pressure was there, but you have to take shots and attempt to stretch the field once in awhile or you end up with the underneath coverage and multiple batted balls. 

Exactly, that’s why Gase sux and Chris Johnson is the only person stupid enough to hire him. Was a LOSER IN MIAMI AND THUS FAR IS A LOSER HERE. This is why Belichek laughs at our team.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

For the most intense guy in the world who is all intensity he sat back and let a terrible team steal a win.

This team literally doesn't give its fans even three hours of feel good.  I don't remember the last time this team delivered.

All they do is deliver heartache.  Gase was a joke.  

And by the way...its going to get hot on Gase very quick.  This season will spiral very quickly with the schedule they have.

There are things gase could have done better, yes. But saying buffalo is a terrible team immediately tarnishes your credibility. They have an elite defense 

• Upvote 2