Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The problem is that you have a 1 trick pony in Robbie and Enunwa was nowhere to be found. This offense will be bad too till Herndon gets back. Unfortunately they'll probably be 1-3 at that point bc the defense is even worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, choon328 said:

The problem is that you have a 1 trick pony in Robbie and Enunwa was nowhere to be found. This offense will be bad too till Herndon gets back. Unfortunately they'll probably be 1-3 at that point bc the defense is even worse.

Who are they beating?

They just lost the one winnable game.

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much he could do with the Bills murdering our oline. Herndon being out hurts, Enunwa was either hurt or not really involved, robby missed some deep passes.  Its not like Sam turned the ball over. Sure he wasnt his best but it wasnt all on him. We desperately need to fix the online and add at least one more weapon for Sam

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K Clue said:

Imagine how well he would play if the offensive line could actually protect him. 

Yup  Look at Allen in that 4th qtr. He had all day to throw and like they say...give a QB time and he'll kill you.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Are the Jets great? Nope.

But week one and two are always opposite  to how most teams seasons go. 7 to 9 wins are still within reach!

....but they are losing to Browns IMO

They are going to get stomped by the Browns.  After they got throttled by the Titans today.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Are the Jets great? Nope.

But week one and two are always opposite  to how most teams seasons go. 7 to 9 wins are still within reach!

....but they are losing to Browns IMO

I think the Jets BEAT the Browns easily if the same Browns team that played today shows up next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Not much he could do with the Bills murdering our oline. Herndon being out hurts, Enunwa was either hurt or not really involved, robby missed some deep passes.  Its not like Sam turned the ball over. Sure he wasnt his best but it wasnt all on him. We desperately need to fix the online and add at least one more weapon for Sam

Which were overthrown by 5 yds. Bob Hayes couldn't have caught them.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Same as last year.  Darnold would dump everything down to enunwa.  Now this year its crowder.

Darnold never pushes the ball downfield.

Kinda hard to do that with no pass protection. Bills rushed the Jets like the Jets should have rushed the Bills, collapse the pocket.

The problem was that the Jets offense left the Jets out their playing snaps in the first half. I knew they would be gassed at the end of the game. I just hoped that they would build enough of a lead. The kicker was brutal, but the offense looked like every other Jets offense I've been watching since Vinny Testaverde: bland, lacking explosion, focused solely in the short range, unable to block...

It's just the first game, but brutal really...plus the injury.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll take Sam long term and today but he’s a young QB and he’s going to make mistakes and at times be ineffective. The good news is no turnovers. Getting Bell will help him out when he’s ineffective or makes mistakes. He’s a guy who can consistently move the chains and help out a young QB. Today’s winning QB Allen had turnovers but was more effective in the passing game. I don’t think we lost today because of Darnold. He wasn’t that bad he just wasn’t that good. He had games like this last year, too. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I think the Jets BEAT the Browns easily if the same Browns team that played today shows up next week.

Baker  is in multiple  commercials. Jets will lose. Like I said, the first week or two are just decoys to throw off betting trends. Both teams  lost to set up this games  uncertainty 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Yup  Look at Allen in that 4th qtr. He had all day to throw and like they say...give a QB time and he'll kill you.

Yeah, that is true. It’s just crazy to me how bad the defense started to play once Mosley got hurt. Just shows you how elite of a player Mosley really is. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...