Congrats Jets

Billsfan64

Well, I came on to this board, told you Jets fans you had weakness in the secondary, no pass rush and a suspect offensive line and placekicking.

Bills spent almost three quarters shooting themselves in the foot, turning the ball over 4 times and then giving up a safety and follow-on drive TD.

Guess if you were to do it all over again, would you prefer to have our RB26 at $735,000 instead of yours.  Maybe you could have saved money and brought in a pass rusher and a CB or two.

Yeah, it’s too bad you guys are dominant because you have the better QB.

For you decent Jets fans who were polite wish you luck next Monday against the Over-hyped Browns.

For the rest of the people who talked smack and were rude, I have one word for you 

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 12

2 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

Well, I came on to this board, told you Jets fans you had weakness in the secondary, no pass rush and a suspect offensive line and placekicking.

Bills spent almost three quarters shooting themselves in the foot, turning the ball over 4 times and then giving up a safety and follow-on drive TD.

Guess if you were to do it all over again, would you prefer to have our RB26 at $735,000 instead of yours.  Maybe you could have saved money and brought in a pass rusher and a CB or two.

For you decent Jets fans who were polite wish you luck next Monday against the Over-hyped Browns.

For the rest of the people who talked smack and were rude, I have one word for you 

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

This is why hookers shouldnt have kids

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

At least we don't **** our cousins.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

Kids GIF by Cheezburger

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

I don't think we needed you to point any of that out seeing as how we've spent literally the entire off-season bitching about it. But kudos and F the Bills.

9 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

I showed up here and told you all something you all already knew and then my abysmal team narrowly beat your abysmal team in a losing season for both of us!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

That 3rd Grade Buffalo education mustered that entire post?  That's a hell of an accomplishment.

People often wonder how can I live in such a rural place like Iowa.  My response is at least it's not Buffalo.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

Get lost pussy lips.

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Lol, Bills suck. You have lost if Mosley hadn't gone out of that game and the Jets have an even slightly adequate kicker. Congratulations. Bills barely won despite all that. Don't get your hopes up

18 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

If you root for Buffalo I assume you’re a northern NY piece of trash.  Thanks for proving it right a$$hole 

Funny you had all the breaks the first half. And blame one player cj mosley. Your offense did nothing lego man qb did he throw the ball past 5 yards.And for you shuler all week from the board 31-7 jets 38-3 jets and 42-14 jets. You lost despite all the breaks the jets had in the first half and still lost 4 tos and the bills still won jets trash 

49 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

Shouldn’t you be celebrating by f***ing some fat bitch with missing teeth?

Funny you had all the breaks the first half. And blame one player cj mosley. Your offense did nothing lego man qb did he throw the ball past 5 yards.And for you shuler all week from the board 31-7 jets 38-3 jets and 42-14 jets. You lost despite all the breaks the jets had in the first half and still lost 4 tos and the bills still won jets trash 

Go back to two bills drive you inbred cousin ****er

49 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

I hope you live in Buffalo; that is a lifetime punishment for a loser like you.