Congrats Jets

Billsfan64

1 hour ago, Billsfan64 said:

Well, I came on to this board, told you Jets fans you had weakness in the secondary, no pass rush and a suspect offensive line and placekicking.

Bills spent almost three quarters shooting themselves in the foot, turning the ball over 4 times and then giving up a safety and follow-on drive TD.

Guess if you were to do it all over again, would you prefer to have our RB26 at $735,000 instead of yours.  Maybe you could have saved money and brought in a pass rusher and a CB or two.

Yeah, it’s too bad you guys are dominant because you have the better QB.

For you decent Jets fans who were polite wish you luck next Monday against the Over-hyped Browns.

For the rest of the people who talked smack and were rude, I have one word for you 

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

We are sorry you had to spend your life living up in Buffalo but please don’t take it out on us.

Josh Allen does not have close to the accuracy he will need to take your team anywhere, and that’s for his career not just this year.

He showed it today.  Amazing your team won today...but only because you were playing a team left with absolutely no depth by the previous GM, who had he paid last years Kicker your team also loses today.

Well, I came on to this board, told you Jets fans you had weakness in the secondary, no pass rush and a suspect offensive line and placekicking.

Bills spent almost three quarters shooting themselves in the foot, turning the ball over 4 times and then giving up a safety and follow-on drive TD.

Guess if you were to do it all over again, would you prefer to have our RB26 at $735,000 instead of yours.  Maybe you could have saved money and brought in a pass rusher and a CB or two.

For you decent Jets fans who were polite wish you luck next Monday against the Over-hyped Browns.

For the rest of the people who talked smack and were rude, I have one word for you 

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

You're an idiot if you think that means anything other than you suck slightly less than the Jets. Your team, just as much as the Jets, is HOT garbage. Congratulations

1 hour ago, BuffaloRulez said:

Funny you had all the breaks the first half. And blame one player cj mosley. Your offense did nothing lego man qb did he throw the ball past 5 yards.And for you shuler all week from the board 31-7 jets 38-3 jets and 42-14 jets. You lost despite all the breaks the jets had in the first half and still lost 4 tos and the bills still won jets trash 

So how many of your family members work in NY State prisons?

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

Your QB sucks. 

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

Dude, your team sucks. There is no other way to describe how the Bills played. 4 TO's in one half. The Jets were worse, I agree but your team is atrocious.  

You have a lot of nerve talking crap.  

1 hour ago, jetsman1 said:

If our starting linebackers weren't all out you lose.....and our kicker missed out on 4 points or you lose anyway.

But I thought ya was going to drop 30 so it shouldn’t have matter lol..................BTW your offense score 7pts or my bad 8 points for The WHOLE game. That’s just sad

SCOREBOARD

SUCK DEFEAT LOSERS

All of this is quite fair, except for the part about rather not having Bell. I was one of the skeptics when we signed him, but he was just about the only reason we almost had that game.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I just politely banned you. 

Hey bro, how did all these ass clowns get on here today? We shouldn’t allow any new members on game day. Bad for the site. Some of the stuff posted was really inappropriate.