Gregg Williams- why is he supposed to be good?

Philc1

Just now, Philc1 said:

Williams’ D gave up a 16 point lead in one quarter

I’m gonna enjoy you guys being this JAG DC’s apologist the next 7 weeks

I just try to call it like I see it. In the first half, guys were making plays on the ball all over the place. Maye should have had 2 picks. As soon as Mosley left, everyone seemed to be out of position. All 11 players. This is the result of someone who doesn't understand the defense attempting to communicate it to the rest of his teammates.

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If ANYONE THINKS WILLIAMS AND THR DEFENSE WAS THE PROBLEM IS INSANE OR STUPID.

and yes, I’m screaming about it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

Hey so Trumaine Johnson cannot run or cover any deep routes guys I have the perfect idea let’s leave him in single coverage and blitz the entire game

2F204D2D-D674-4923-AB6E-B9780A95A4D6.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The second Mosely was injured our defense looked worse than the Dolphins.  Mosely is our real defensive coordinator 

Fire Gase, Fire Gregg bring back Rex at least our defense will play with pride

Our defense scored as many points as our offense today and set up their one score with a safety, yet GW is the problem. Another dumbass take from you.

I like your posts better when  you use your schizophrenic alter ego.

Just now, RobR said:

Our defense scored as many points as our offense today and set up their one score with a safety, yet GW is the problem. Another dumbass take from you.

I like your posts better when  you use your schizophrenic alter ego.

Blah blah you can make all the dumb personal attacks you want Williams is going to get fired next January 

1 minute ago, tdoublee said:

Of all people, someone is blaming this loss on Greg Williams? Really?? Four turnovers for six points -- that's on Greg Williams and the defense?? I'm speechless.

It was actually eight, but apparently Phil isn't counting.l

3 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Why is this concept so easy to grasp with offense but not defense? What happens if you have a QB behind center who doesn't know the offense? Geno Smith ring a bell? The same thing happens on D but this idea seems lost on you guys.

Well, I'm agreeing. I'm stating that the guy who came in after Bell was a little bit, well, challenged, at QB'ing the defense. 

42 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is one of the worst takes anyone has ever posted here.

That said, Greggggg Williams is sh*t and the fact that we had to have him is a perfect metaphor for the trajectory of this prolapsed anus of a franchise.

Is it weird that for him this isn't even a top 5 bad take?

• Upvote 1