This one is on Joe Douglas

FlagmanL11

Just now, Warfish said:

They're all on Douglas.  And Gase.

That's what being the GM and Head Coach mean.

Douglas is a GM who’s had less than a 1/4 of an off-season.

Yes you can blame him for the kicker but that shambles of an offensive line and secondary were beyond repair when he got here. That’s what really cost us the game.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Douglas is a GM who’s had less than a 1/4 of an off-season.

Yes you can blame him for the kicker but that shambles of an offensive line and secondary were beyond repair when he got here. That’s what really cost us the game.

I blame Macc for not resigning Myers.  I said it then, I say it again now.  At least now the fools who argued with me back then understand how foolish they were.  We didn't even spent the money we "saved".

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

You don’t take a chance on a guy like him with no pro experience and go into the season with them. A team like the Jets needs every point they can get. If nobody else with credentials available they should have gone with Taylor. Don’t be shocked if they re-sign him and he’s not that good either. But if you ask me would he have made those kicks today, I don’t know. But there are unemployed PKs who can. 

• Upvote 1

I'm more concerned about the Kalil signing..  the line didn't look that bad when Harrison started the last few games last year.  Hopefully Kalil will shake off the rust and start to play better but giving him a guaranteed 9 million and handing him the starting job without a competition was the kind of thing Bowles would have done.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm more concerned about the Kalil signing..  the line didn't look that bad when Harrison started the last few games last year.  Hopefully Kalil will shake off the rust and start to play better but giving him a guaranteed 9 million and handing him the starting job without a competition was the kind of thing Bowles would have done.

Bring back Macc?

Op has a valid point. There was no urgency all preseason to get a viable kicker in here. Why not bring in a few for some open competition instead of wasting time watching scrubs miss all preseason and then sign somebody last week who was cut by Vikings because he was horrible? Hell, there were 2 punters in camp and Edwards is good. Very questionable decisions. 

32 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Taking someone else’s trash and hoping it is treasure cost this team and fan base a win.  The field goal was one of the worst kicks I have ever seen.  Thanks Joe

You know it was a bad hold, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1