This one is on Joe Douglas

FlagmanL11

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Joe Douglas decided to let Jason Myers walk when the team had 100 million to spend?

No he didn’t let him walk. Not having a vet in camp after Catanzaro retired and having guys who can’t make a XP is where he failed. The Jets moved  quick to get Vedvik like they outsmarted the rest of the league.  Too bad today they look like fools.  Big miss for him that played a big role in yesterday’s loss.  

3 hours ago, JiF said:

His only 2 moves have been atrocious and cost us the game in addition to Gase and Darnold sucking donkey dick.

Yes, signing retired players in their mid 30's and taking kickers who could not hit the side of a barn usually does not work out too well.  

3 hours ago, JiF said:

His only 2 moves have been atrocious and cost us the game in addition to Gase and Darnold sucking donkey dick.

Kicker handling, yes.  100 % on Douglas to not find a decent replacement.  Though the conspiracy theory that he doesn't care about kicker much because he's not afraid to tank is an intriguing one.

But I fail to see how the Kalil signing was "atrocious".  We needed a Center, so he got the best one he could find at this stage in the offseason.  If Jonathan Harrison and all the other Center band-aids we've had since Mangold didn't suck so bad it wouldn't have been a concern in the first place.  

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Which kicker should Douglas have signed?

You have to admit one thing - the part of the team that looked good, Mosely and Bell, was Maccagnan's big offseason expenditure.  Without them, everything was a cluster****.  Gase did not inspire me.  I guess we are hoping that the Bills D is that good? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

You have to admit one thing - the part of the team that looked good, Mosely and Bell, was the Maccagnan's big offseason expenditure.  Without them, everything was a cluster****.  Gase did not inspire me.  I guess we are hoping that the Bills D is that good? 

8 points is not the norm, they average that and they are going to be in the SB, and lose to the Patriots D/O/ST held Rams to 3.

35 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You have to admit one thing - the part of the team that looked good, Mosely and Bell, was the Maccagnan's big offseason expenditure.  Without them, everything was a cluster****.  

Maccagnan’s also responsible for all the cluster**** parts, so kind of a good news/bad news thing

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You have to admit one thing - the part of the team that looked good, Mosely and Bell, was the Maccagnan's big offseason expenditure.  Without them, everything was a cluster****.  Gase did not inspire me.  I guess we are hoping that the Bills D is that good? 

It was disappointing from top to bottom, but putting it all on Gase (as too many are doing) is a bridge too far. The team is bad and its only hope is that Darnold turns into a transcendent player immediately, which obviously wasn’t the case yesterday 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was disappointing from top to bottom, but putting it all on Gase (as too many are doing) is a bridge too far. The team is bad and its only hope is that Darnold turns into a transcendent player immediately, which obviously wasn’t the case yesterday 

basically that's the thing, we're all hoping that darnold becomes a stud qb at 22 with a subpar roster and coaching, and there just doesn't appear to be anyone else on the offense besides bell and crowder to help him out right now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kicker handling, yes.  100 % on Douglas to not find a decent replacement.  Though the conspiracy theory that he doesn't care about kicker much because he's not afraid to tank is an intriguing one.

But I fail to see how the Kalil signing was "atrocious".  We needed a Center, so he got the best one he could find at this stage in the offseason.  If Jonathan Harrison and all the other Center band-aids we've had since Mangold didn't suck so bad it wouldn't have been a concern in the first place.  

We are paying 10 mil for that? He looked awful 

20 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Taking someone else’s trash and hoping it is treasure cost this team and fan base a win.  The field goal was one of the worst kicks I have ever seen.  Thanks Joe

No. Wrong. Untrue. 

This one is on Macc for not paying last years best kicker in the league when he had 9 figures worth of cap space. 

• Post of the Week 1