Scary injury to Islanders Colley

faba

It was amazing that he got off the ice on his own. He won't have paralysis. Thank God. But he should retire. Not that it's important at this point (he's got his health!), but he's a fourth liner.

Man you are rough GGG- wish the guy well but have to rub it in that he is on the 4th line

Man you are rough GGG- wish the guy well but have to rub it in that he is on the 4th line

I guess that came out wrong. But Colley should retire...it not worth it. And the entire training staff should be fired. It was obvious he had a neck injury. Why did they allow him to skate off the ice? Shouldn't the player be immobilized asap with that type of injury?

I guess that came out wrong. But Colley should retire...it not worth it. And the entire training staff should be fired. It was obvious he had a neck injury. Why did they allow him to skate off the ice? Shouldn't the player be immobilized asap with that type of injury?

I did not see the play that this occurred on but it is shocking they did not take more precaution with his injury

Archived