Faker Playfield sux

jetstream23

4 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Not to defend baker, because I loathe everything about the browns, but his line was terrible today. And I mean absolutely terrible. 

No excuses. Even if the OL sux and he was running for his life. I learned that from a bunch of posters here today.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

This isn’t the day to be knocking other teams QBs, my friend.

I love Mayfield, he wasn’t good today. His team was really bad, no argument. However this board just spent the last 6 months or so ragging on Josh Allen and he led his team to a win from down 16-0.

We’ve got our own problems here, let’s not be laughing about anyone else’s. Especially those who we play next week.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I love Mayfield, he wasn’t good today. His team was really bad, no argument. However this board just spent the last 6 months or so ragging on Josh Allen and he led his team to a win from down 16-0.

We’ve got our own problems here, let’s not be laughing about anyone else’s. Especially those who we play next week.

so my friend you are saying next week we get a closer look at who's qb sucks more since everyone will be in "revenge mode"??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

so my friend you are saying next week we get a closer look at who's qb sucks more since everyone will be in "revenge mode"??

Lol. I have to be honest. I thought they’d both be coming off big games/wins and we’d be going nuts this week looking forward to a heavyweight QB brawl.

Instead we’ve got two teams coming off bad home losses, two humbled QBs, and one team will leave the stadium 0-2 and their season already on the brink of disaster.

Good times, huh?

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Of course the f*cking Jets being the Jets mean I can't even enjoy it. It was hilarious though especially after he celebrated his TD like the jackass he is.

They're an overrated team but still a terrible match-up for us. They could blow us away.

56-6*

*Missed extra point and 4 missed field goals.

34 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Please, Allen sucked today, the Jets sucked more. That was the difference. If we had a kicker that could make a mid range FG, you aren't  talking about a Bill's comeback. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Please, Allen sucked today, the Jets sucked more. That was the difference. If we had a kicker that could make a mid range FG, you aren't  talking about a Bill's comeback. 

Allen outplayed both Sam and the next face of the nfl Shorty Mayfail

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You’re full of you know what.

If Sam led aus back from 16 points down to a win you’d be praising the hell out of him.

you know how I know that? You did it when we beat Buffalo down FOUR points last year on a 4th and 1 td run to cap off a comeback win when our special teams ( the PR we let go actually) were the only offense we could muster the whole game.

So cut the crap. You’ve been ragging on Allen for weeks and he beat us. Deal with it.

• Thumb Down 1