Jump to content
jetstream23

Faker Playfield sux

Recommended Posts

Just now, 14 in Green said:

You’re full of you know what.

If Sam led aus back from 16 points down to a win you’d be praising the hell out of him.

you know how I know that? You did it when we beat Buffalo last year on a 4th and 1 td run to cap off a comeback win when our special teams ( the PR we let go actually) were the only offense we could muster the whole game.

So cut the crap. You’ve been ragging on Allen for weeks and he beat us. Admit it.

Lots of people’s paradigms getting destroyed today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Im not a Mayfield fan and the Jets D gave Allen the game. 

Josh Allen was down by 16 points and came back.  Yes I agree our defense was a horror show after Mosely left (thanks Gregg) but Allen did what he had to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

Mayfield is gonna kill us next week. It’s gonna be really upsetting.

Is Josh Allen still worse than Petty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philc1 said:

Josh Allen was down by 16 points and came back.  Yes I agree our defense was a horror show after Mosely left (thanks Gregg) but Allen did what he had to do

Jets D laid down once Mosley let the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets Dline will get 0 sacks next week, and Baker is going to kill us. The media is going to lap it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Icer said:

Jets Dline will get 0 sacks next week, and Baker is going to kill us. The media is going to lap it up

Or we can win the game and lol at what will be an epic meltdown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Allen outplayed both Sam and the next face of the nfl Shorty Mayfail

Allan still sucked and we had a horrible game plan. Gase is going from honeymoon  to divorce real fast if he doesn't  pick it up. Throwing 41 times with a 16 zip lead for almost 3 quarters. That was insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

You’re full of you know what.

If Sam led aus back from 16 points down to a win you’d be praising the hell out of him.

you know how I know that? You did it when we beat Buffalo down FOUR points last year on a 4th and 1 td run to cap off a comeback win when our special teams ( the PR we let go actually) were the only offense we could muster the whole game.

So cut the crap. You’ve been ragging on Allen for weeks and he beat us. Deal with it.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
J. Allen 24/37 254 6.9 1 2 1-12 71.2

Allen sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell do so many of you still look at the Browns as unbeatable?

Tennessee, a decent, fringe playoff team just smacked the piss out of them in their home stadium and Baker completely crumbled in the 4th quarter.

I’ve never seen this sort of batsh*t, irrational outlook on a team that won 7 games the year prior and has a history filled with such turmoil that even Jets fans can point fingers and laugh at.

I hope this turns into a raging dumpster fire. And it very well could by as early as next week if the Jets get their sh*t together and handle business.

I used to feel a bit of sympathy for Browns fans but they’ve turned into completely obnoxious dickholes over the last year, even rivaling Pats fans. With absolutely none of the team success to back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
J. Allen 24/37 254 6.9 1 2 1-12 71.2

Allen sucked.

He won.

You wish Darnold “sucked” in the 4th quarter as much as Allen did. You’d be praising how gritty he was, and how he overcame adversity to lead his team back, lol.

Can’t admit it though, can you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

He won.

You wish Darnold “sucked” in the 4th quarter as much as Allen did. You’d be praising how gritty he was, and how he overcame adversity to lead his team back, lol.

Can’t admit it though, can you?

Can you admit Allen sucked?

2 int, 6.9 average, 71 passer rating. 

The sad thing is he didn't  have to play better than that to beat us but he completely  sucked today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Can you admit Allen sucked?

2 int, 6.9 average, 71 passer rating. 

The sad thing is he didn't  have to play better than that to beat us but he completely  sucked today. 

So Allen sucked, but he won, so Darnold sucked more.

Am I doing this right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

You’re full of you know what.

If Sam led aus back from 16 points down to a win you’d be praising the hell out of him.

you know how I know that? You did it when we beat Buffalo down FOUR points last year on a 4th and 1 td run to cap off a comeback win when our special teams ( the PR we let go actually) were the only offense we could muster the whole game.

So cut the crap. You’ve been ragging on Allen for weeks and he beat us. Deal with it.

Honestly did you watched the game today or just making assumption? The Jets left 3 more picks on the field including one given back by the ref that led to a FG.  The Bills rookie RB won the game when he had 5 carries for almost 100 yards on their two TD drives that changed the momentun.  Not a single time you could say Sam threw the ball that should had been a pick and he almost completed 70% of his passes against probably the best pass defense in the league.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So Allen sucked, but he won, so Darnold sucked more.

Am I doing this right?

Tell you what, why don't  you go back to the Bill's NG and tell everyone how you think it's such a great thing that Allen threw more picks than TD's, one being a pick 6, how Allen didn't  take a time out or change the play when he was backed up in his own endzone when just about every defender on the Jets had their nose pressing on the LOS and called a play that ended up being a safety, how having a 71 passer rating is the result of great QB play, and how not scoring a single point for nearly three qrts is just so awesome. 

I'm sure they will all agree with you right after they all get over their concussions  from crashing through tables. Here what you are going to here is he played badly but the Jets only played worse allowing him to get a win. More accurately,  because our kicker couldn't  hit a FG if the two supporting spans of the GW bridge were the goal posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Tell you what, why don't  you go back to the Bill's NG and tell everyone how you think it's such a great thing that Allen threw more picks than TD's, one being a pick 6, how Allen didn't  take a time out or change the play when he was backed up in his own endzone when just about every defender on the Jets had their nose pressing on the LOS and called a play that ended up being a safety, how having a 71 passer rating is the result of great QB play, and how not scoring a single point for nearly three qrts is just so awesome. 

I'm sure they will all agree with you right after they all get over their concussions  from crashing through tables. Here what you are going to here is he played badly but the Jets only played worse allowing him to get a win. More accurately,  because our kicker couldn't  hit a FG if the two supporting spans of the GW bridge were the goal posts.

You are clueless, and you just keep ranting like a child,

I'm going back to the Bills board now. :Dadd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You are clueless, and you just keep ranting like a child,

I'm going back to the Bills board now. :Dadd:

Promise?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

 Not a single time you could say Sam threw the ball that should had been a pick and he almost completed 70% of his passes against probably the best pass defense in the league.   

You and the cowbell were made for each other. You're as clueless as he is, lauding a "70%" dink and dunk effort that produced 8 points.

I'm done, you two mensa members can discuss this amongst yourselves.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You and the cowbell were made for each other. You're as clueless as he is, lauding a "70%" dink and dunk effort that produced 8 points.

I'm done, you two mensa members can discuss this amongst yourselves.

Yes, you are done, I wil agree with that.  

Oh, btw, Allen sucked today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You and the cowbell were made for each other. You're as clueless as he is, lauding a "70%" dink and dunk effort that produced 8 points.

 I'm done, you two mensa members can discuss this amongst yourselves.

Dude Sam wasn't at his best for a varieties of reason questionable play calling, OL, no separation yet Sam never gave the ball to the other team and under constant pressure completed almost 70% of his passes just missing two bomb TD by a hair.  On the other hand Allen was horrendous that should had been picked 6 times and definitely  their rookie RB that won the game.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Allan still sucked and we had a horrible game plan. Gase is going from honeymoon  to divorce real fast if he doesn't  pick it up. Throwing 41 times with a 16 zip lead for almost 3 quarters. That was insane. 

Keep saying Allen sux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

So Allen sucked, but he won, so Darnold sucked more.

Am I doing this right?

None of these three were great.  Darnold appears to have played better, but only one got a win.

 

IMG_8062.thumb.jpg.29dc0c4331be8e0ac2970b46f8ff3fe2.jpg

 

IMG_8061.thumb.jpg.5eb891ab103f79a2715c55c34e67cd6e.jpg

IMG_8070.thumb.jpg.d23d07b756382239e21a69441d58d702.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Allan still sucked and we had a horrible game plan. Gase is going from honeymoon  to divorce real fast if he doesn't  pick it up. Throwing 41 times with a 16 zip lead for almost 3 quarters. That was insane. 

You guys are lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

None of these three were great.  Darnold appears to have played better, but only one got a win.

 

IMG_8062.thumb.jpg.29dc0c4331be8e0ac2970b46f8ff3fe2.jpg

 

IMG_8061.thumb.jpg.5eb891ab103f79a2715c55c34e67cd6e.jpg

IMG_8070.thumb.jpg.d23d07b756382239e21a69441d58d702.jpg

 

 

And out of those 3 Mayfield faced the weakest defense, was at home and had OBJ, Jarvis and Njoku to throw to 

 

And yet Mayfield had the worst game of the 3

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Keep saying Allen sux

HE SUX HE SUX HE SUX.  And his 47 rating say so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

HE SUX HE SUX HE SUX.  And his 47 rating say so. 

Keep the dream alive Baker fanboys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

And out of those 3 Mayfield faced the weakest defense, was at home and had OBJ, Jarvis and Njoku to throw to 

No.  Our defense is by far the worse, we came into the season dead last at DB.  In fact our starting two CB would be on PS for most team.  Allen had all day to throw the ball even when he was blitzes yet he never took advantage of our weakness.   That is why the dude will be hovering around 50% completion for his entire nfl career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DRJETS said:

No.  Our defense is by far the worse, we came into the season dead last at DB.  In fact our starting two CB would be on PS for most team.  Allen had all day to throw the ball even when he was blitzes yet he never took advantage of our weakness.   This is why this dude will be hovering around 50% completion for his entire nfl career. 

Baker embarrassed himself today

 

I am going to love this meltdown 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

So Allen sucked, but he won, so Darnold sucked more.

Am I doing this right?

You missed the part where a rookie rb came in and ran for like 90 yards on a single drive to get them back in the game. 

Allen did well to create lanes today, but he turned it over a bunch today and should have been picked by Maye today too. But the comeback was really driven by their running the ball down our throats and our inability sans Mosley to do anything about it.

I've never bashed the kid, but it's remarkable to see Jet fans bashing our qb, who didn't even turn it over today like we lost by thirty... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

None of these three were great.  Darnold appears to have played better, but only one got a win.

 

IMG_8062.thumb.jpg.29dc0c4331be8e0ac2970b46f8ff3fe2.jpg

 

IMG_8061.thumb.jpg.5eb891ab103f79a2715c55c34e67cd6e.jpg

IMG_8070.thumb.jpg.d23d07b756382239e21a69441d58d702.jpg

 

 

Honestly, at that point, I was so done with that conversation, I was only being sarcastic at that point. I had been trying earlier to point out to him Allen deserved credit for playing well enough at the end to overcome a 16 point deficit.

I mentioned in another thread (I think it was nico's) that I didn't think Darnold played that badly, and I was surprised so many people were ripping him.

EDIT I just saw @ryu79s post otherwise I would've quoted him here also. I wasn't knocking Darnold, just trying to give Allen some credit for the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philc1 said:

And out of those 3 Mayfield faced the weakest defense, was at home and had OBJ, Jarvis and Njoku to throw to 

Darnold faced the toughest D.  Buffalo added in the offseason to a defense that was already very good.

 

556376060_ScreenShot2019-09-08at9_18_14PM.png.c9d0468c7b264d57e027751f0a284cd7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

You missed the part where a rookie rb came in and ran for like 90 yards on a single drive to get them back in the game. 

Allen did well to create lanes today, but he turned it over a bunch today and should have been picked by Maye today too. But the comeback was really driven by their running the ball down our throats and our inability sans Mosley to do anything about it.

I've never bashed the kid, but it's remarkable to see Jet fans bashing our qb, who didn't even turn it over today like we lost by thirty... 

Good luck explaining the lovers here of a mediocre QB HOW the Bills won the game.  I tried but they all ignored the part when I posted the momentum change when their rookie RB rushed for almost 100 yards on 5 carries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Josh Allen was down by 16 points and came back.  Yes I agree our defense was a horror show after Mosely left (thanks Gregg) but Allen did what he had to do

Singletary was the driving force in both of the drives that led to the victory.  Allen was woefully inaccurate on all but the dump offs and ultimately the TD pass. Allen was unimpressive today. So was Sam. But Allen won and Sam lost and that's that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Good luck explaining the lovers here of a mediocre QB HOW the Bills won the game.  I tried but they all ignored the part when I posted the momentum change when their rookie RB rushed for almost 100 yards on 5 carries.  

I said in another thread that it would be Singletary that we had to worry about. As is typical in this forum, it was laughed at.  Idiots.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...