Kyler Murray

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Kyler Murray is already better then sam darnold.  Thats not debateable.

Darnold looked lost today.  Hes not a rookie.  Him looking that clueless out there is terrifying if your a jet fan.

Which you’re obviously not

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

He had 3 minutes and 2 time outs 

Was able to advanced the ball for 15 yards in 2 minutes before turn it over on downs. 

His last 2 throws there was not even a jets player in the picture 

This is facts .

Please don't be an idiot,  it's aone drive on one game.  Garage like this is the worst part of bad defeats. Go away.

1 minute ago, Lil Bit Special said:

Well that's all the olines fault! Don't dare blame the QB!

It’s fine to be critical of the QB as long as it’s fair. You seem to just want to blame Sam for everything.  I mean Allen had 4 turnovers but he had great protection.  If Sam even half the protection Allen had we win 

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Darnold looked lost today.  Hes not a rookie.  Him looking that clueless out there is terrifying if your a jet fan.

Buffalo has one of the best defenses in the league and make a lot of QB's look that way. Got to have some blocking to be effective and Sam got very little.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Bills have a pretty good D. Darnold carved up Detroit last year, too.

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Please don't be an idiot,  it's aone drive on one game.  Garage like this is the worst part of bad defeats. Go away.

Wtf are you talking about???

Darnold had the ball with plenty of time to win the game and he could not advanced the ball for more then 15 yards missing receivers left and right .

Were you blind on that drive?

He just was not good enough to do it. 

Maybe he will be in the future but right now he is not 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

It’s fine to be critical of the QB as long as it’s fair. You seem to just want to blame Sam for everything.  I mean Allen had 4 turnovers but he had great protection.  If Sam even half the protection Allen had we win 

I blame everyone on this ******* team for this embarrassing loss today. They're all to blame. I don't make excuses for the supposed star of the team when he doesn't play well. To not blame everyone for pile of dogcrap today is wrong. 

Hopefully next week it will be better, but my confidence in this team and it's personnel took a big hit this week (not that anyone anywhere gives a damn how I feel about them)