Jump to content
Irish Jet

"Mulitple" Dolphins Have Demanded A Trade

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, STLuLu said:

Why not? You act like it takes 15min to open a thread

15 minutes? You need a better internet connection. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This barely compares to how they played in Marino's final game.

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

It was brutal. It looked like those highlight reels in a college blowout. All kinds of time for Jackson, WR's running 5-6 yards free. Crazy. 0-16 truly on the cards.

Yes, Marino's last game was brutal.  I joyfully remember it.   This was a lil different.  The players were literally walking around.  Avoiding contact.  The Fish lost this team when they traded Tunsil.

Long term it was probably a good trade for them.  The HC won't be here to see the fruits of it.  This team has quit before the first game of the season.

Sad

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

15 minutes? You need a better internet connection. 

Why not? You act like it takes 15min to open a thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Why not? You act like it takes 15min to open a thread

15 minutes? You need a better internet connection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kiko Alonso should be on this team.  Why the Jets didn’t pursue him is beyond me.  Maybe they actually wouldn’t have fallen apart if they had him to cover for Mosley when he got injured 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The silver lining tonight.
God these guys are bad.


Not much of one. I don’t think we want them getting the # 1 pick.
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

When did athletes turn into a bunch of pampered self entitled prima donnas that don’t honor their contracts?

With the new CBA. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL has to get control of this "tank for a QB" thing real soon, or they are going to lose a lot of fans   
 




No they won’t!

Far from trying to “get control” of cheating ... rather, they reward it

Case in point see Patriots, New England


*




Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

They will be pissed when we spoil their tanking, by losing to them.

Now there’s an idea💡 Tank the season 0-16.  Then trade the #1 for a ransom. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This barely compares to how they played in Marino's final game.

 

 

Given I'm a 62 year old Jet fan, I have to settle for this game of Marino getting squashed as one of my fond football memories, because I really don't have many others. :( 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why demand a trade when you can just shoot your way out of your contract, get released and then become a free agent like A. Brown? No compensation for the team who signed you to a contract.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wait until Bell gets tired of losing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Just wait until Bell gets tired of losing.

My thoughts, when do our players demand a trade?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BurnleyJet said:

My thoughts, when do our players demand a trade?

Gase did a good job running people out of Miami. Being optimistic here. Week 7.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

this is fine GIF

Pats might put up 100 on them next week. Can't wait to see the spread.

 

Granted this was posted prior to Pats/Steelers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of malarkey.  When you're making 6 and 7 digits. You don't give a fu__  if you win. You also have no power. Sure,right? Demand to a billionaire  you want to a trade? You may never see another football field. 

Be honest with yourself. If I'm making a million a year or more, who gives a **** about a win? And guys making less  are expendable and wouldn't  be dumb enough to lose  that cash. And who likes moving to another godam city  every couple years??  I' rather be on a losing team. That's  one less month of pain and I still get paid.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Their new logo

D107305F-F166-4D35-853F-C38C7A5EC319.png

You'd better be careful, posting the word "cracker" after the whole AB thread. ;-) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Ross was too obvious about this tank job 

almost like the Colts when they got Luck

Idzik tried it but Rex won 8 games, Mac tried competitive rebuild - tanking a season makes sense if the team can draft, we will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins Suck! Dallas sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Banter franchise. Things could be worse guys.

Somehow I have a sinking feeling that we are going to split with these guys.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We like to hammer on the Pats as an organization which they fully  deserve but the other three teams in the AFC east have been such a rotating shi* show for 15 years that the Pats are essentially  handed the div title and favourable playoff seeds every stinking year.

The norm for the AFC east is the pats, one promising team that is not there yet that will regress, one major disappointment of a team and one garbage rebuilding team.  They are essentially handed a 5-1 div record minimum each and every year.

The NFL should go to a draft lottery.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We like to hammer on the Pats as an organization which they fully  deserve but the other three teams in the AFC east have been such a rotating shi* show for 15 years that the Pats are essentially  handed the div title and favourable playoff seeds every stinking year.

The norm for the AFC east is the pats, one promising team that is not there yet that will regress, one major disappointment of a team and one garbage rebuilding team.  They are essentially handed a 5-1 div record minimum each and every year.

The NFL should go to a draft lottery.

When was the last time NE drafted anywhere near the #1 pick in round 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

When was the last time NE drafted anywhere near the #1 pick in round 1. 

They picked right after we drafted Gholston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen a lot of terrible teams over the years, Jets or otherwise... Like some teams you knew were going to struggle to win 1 game...

But I've never seen a team or coaching staff just sort of roll over like the Dolphins did. Usually you at least see some guys trying or a few playing hard... You see the coaches out there at least pushing their guys even if the FO is sabotaging things... But not yesterday. No one looked like they wanted to be on that field.

 This could be the biggest tank job we've ever seen... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when they get traded to a team they don't like they will take a page out of the AB playbook and become such a problem as to get released then sign with the team they want. If they can play they will have offers no matter how big a problem. 

Didn't this happen in the NBA a few years ago, all the talent decided they wanted to play on one team to dominate and win championships hurting the league balance?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, New York Mick said:

When did athletes turn into a bunch of pampered self entitled prima donnas that don’t honor their contracts?

Ask your star running back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Somehow I have a sinking feeling that we are going to split with these guys.

Par for the course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why demand a trade? Those days are over.

The league office has made it loud and clear that they are perfectly fine with players using a social media consultant, acting like a fool, using racist language, etc etc until your current employer has no choice but to void your contract.

Voila. Free agency. 

And since the league has also proven that they aren't interested in enforcing the salary cap (for one franchise in particular), why not jump on board?

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

They will be pissed when we spoil their tanking, by losing to them.

and *that* is a lock.  Just like losing to buffalo.  Virtually guaranteed in recent decades.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Bunch of malarkey.  When you're making 6 and 7 digits. You don't give a fu__  if you win. You also have no power. Sure,right? Demand to a billionaire  you want to a trade? You may never see another football field. 

Be honest with yourself. If I'm making a million a year or more, who gives a **** about a win? And guys making less  are expendable and wouldn't  be dumb enough to lose  that cash. And who likes moving to another godam city  every couple years??  I' rather be on a losing team. That's  one less month of pain and I still get paid.  

Six digits?  I can barely afford my suburban home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...