Soooooo Q Williams

Lupz27

He was flashing before he got hurt. I was so confused what happened and why he didn't get snaps in second half until I read here about the ankle.

The response here villify a kid who caused a fumble in Big Jenks fashion on one of his few snaps before getting hurt is weird...

2 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

He was flashing before he got hurt. I was so confused what happened and why he didn't get snaps in second half until I read here about the ankle.

The response here villify a kid who caused a fumble in Big Jenks fashion on one of his few snaps before getting hurt is weird...

QW will be good.  My concern is our putrid secondary, no edge rush and Williams blitzing all day putting Trumaine “I can’t run” Johnson and our JAG at best DBs in man to man 

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

QW will be good.  My concern is our putrid secondary, no edge rush and Williams blitzing all day putting Trumaine “I can’t run” Johnson and our JAG at best DBs in man to man 

Trumaine looks terrified. He was giving so much pad... And his specialty is supposed to be man coverage!

• Upvote 1

I will be more concern with LW.  I did not heard his name all day.  The dude is like statue, stay in one place all the time.  We could had gotten a four rounder and save a ton of money to pay for our last year kicker.  But we are the Jets, so we tries to go outside the box every single time  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DRJETS said:

I will be more concern with LW.  I did not heard his name all day.  The dude is like statue, stay in one place all the time.  We could had gotten a four rounder and save a ton of money to pay for our last year kicker.  But we are the Jets, so we tries to go outside the box every single time  

Leo at least made the stat line with 5 tackles unlike last year when he had a few 0-0-0 games. But it is a very low bar to set.