Can I just say how great MaxMan and the JN tailgater was?!?!

GREENBEAN

13 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Hey guys,  Thankfully I just got home to VA and missed all of the emotionally based sky is falling period that I would no doubt have been a part of.  I've had a lot of time to think and the most important thing I wanted to say is this.  

Maxman and the crew did a fantastic job with the JN Tailgate party today! The food was great! The atmosphere was great and the people were even better.  I am grateful to have been a part of it and my son and I had a great time.  It was so cool to finally be able to meet so many of the people I've been talking to for years. Hell, @Thor99 and I met on the old Rivals.com board 25 years ago or something. My biggest takeaway is that @Creepy Lurker isn't half as ugly as I thought he was from his avatar and that was shocking in it's own right. lol   So many great posters were there. 

Such a great crew and I had a blast!!!  Thanks to all of the people who helped put it together and @Maxman is just the best!   

I'm really sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye afterward. I saw an opportunity to beat the traffic and head back to VA and I took it without any planning.  

Thanks JN.  Sorry it was a loss today because it was a great day! 

It was great meeting you, thanks for coming up. I hoped your son's first game would have been a W. The tailgate was fun though, I wish I had more time to talk to everyone but I had to make sure that nobody was getting sick from all the food that @courtnj18 cooked.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It was great meeting you, thanks for coming up. I hoped your son's first game would have been a W. The tailgate was fun though, I wish I had more time to talk to everyone but I had to make sure that nobody was getting sick from all the food that @courtnj18 cooked.  :)

Hey,  I told the kid to be a Ravens fan like his mother. It's his own damn fault. 

I told him as we were walking out. "This is the Jets buddy. When you think we're gonna have a good day, this happens."  lol   The car ride home was... interesting.  :) 

Thanks again man. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, 14 in Green said:

@GREENBEAN Sounds like you had a great time, too bad your son's first game was an L, but hey, if he's gonna be a Jet fan...

BTW you didn't miss much here on the boards. We had a KKK member go off in the game thread,  but everyone else seemed pretty happy with how the game went though.... :rolleyes:

Yet again we're writing the same thing at the same time.   lol

I could not agree more.  He'd better get used to it. :)  

• Haha 1

The tailgate was more fun than the game. Glad everyone had a good time and got to meet to fellow JN posters. I wish I could have talked to more people as well but MaxMan was too busy bossing me around. Maybe next time... 
IMG_4725.thumb.JPG.f983e25140942bd57e7737f01dca3b1d.JPG

lol that’s funny. I saw you working. Your husband is a great guy.

I wish I was able to speak to more people too but the ones I did get time with were awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 9/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, courtnj18 said:

The tailgate was more fun than the game. Glad everyone had a good time and got to meet to fellow JN posters. I wish I could have talked to more people as well but MaxMan was too busy bossing me around. Maybe next time... 

IMG_4725.JPG

"Caption this photo"

• Sympathy 1