Who should be the Jets kicker in Week 2?

mrcoops

Who should be the Jets kicker next week?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Looking at currently available options, who should kick for the Jets in Week 2?

• Kaare Vedvik
    • Cody Parkey
    • Kai Forbath
    • Matt McCrane
    • Giorgio Tavecchio
    • Nick Novak
    • Connor Barth
    • Nick Rose
    • Mike Nugent
    • Elliott Fry
    • Ross Martin
    • Taylor Bertolet
    • Chase McLaughlin
    • Cole Hedlund
    • Carli Lloyd

I just looked up all of those guys stats and let me just say......we are f'ing screwed if this is the best we can come up with.

Why give second chances to guys who have already proven they can't do the job?

Might as well find some guy on the street and try to catch lightning in a bottle.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I hope like hell im wrong but something tells me they are sticking with Vedvik. 

There's a chance that happens. Looking at the list of fringe guys, it could be that they are looking to boost Vedvik's confidence by having him "win" a competition for the job.

I guess we'll find out later today or tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

The other guy is a kicker from Monmouth that tore his quad

I actually went to college with him! Great kid...he was one of the best kickers we saw in a long time on the team, he was on the 2016 NFL Draft list if I’m not mistaken definitely professional football playing material - Jets should give Lucas a try!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Flyhighganggreen said:

I actually went to college with him! Great kid...he was one of the best kickers we saw in a long time on the team, he was on the 2016 NFL Draft list if I’m not mistaken definitely professional football playing material - Jets should give Lucas a try!!

I told him to get in the pick, he told me about himself, torn Quad never had that one thank god.

1 minute ago, Apache 51 said:

No, the order came down. I told him I would drive him up to the gate he didn't want to. SMH.

Sucks for him but understandably the NY Jets cant be giving people tryouts who show up at the facility there will be nuts there daily. 

I heard @T0mShane was heading over tomorrow morning demanding he be the head jock washer.