Mosely, Bell and Crowder

Dunnie

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Mosley was worth every penny yesterday. If keeps playing like this. I will never say another bad thing about his contract ever again lol

Big question is how long will Mosley be out. Groin injuries can take a long time to heal and are re-injured relatively easy. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Big question is how long will Mosley be out. Groin injuries can take a long time to heal and are re-injured relatively easy. 

“I’m all right right now,” Mosley said. “It hurts a little bit to plant, so that’s pretty much why I couldn’t go back in.”

Mosley said he plans on being back for Week 2 against the Browns.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

“I’m all right right now,” Mosley said. “It hurts a little bit to plant, so that’s pretty much why I couldn’t go back in.”

Mosley said he plans on being back for Week 2 against the Browns.

That’s a relief. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Mosley was worth every penny yesterday. If keeps playing like this. I will never say another bad thing about his contract ever again lol

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

The C.J. Mosley factor:

With him on the field: 9 series, 45 plays, 214 net yards, 3 points allowed.

Without him: 3 series, 19 plays, 170 yards, 14 points.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

He keeps playing like that and he’ll be in the running for DPOY at the end of the season.

The Jets gave him a ton of money, but he’s in that elite group along with Kuechly and Wagner.

Hope he can play Monday night but I’m not getting my hopes up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

The C.J. Mosley factor:

With him on the field: 9 series, 45 plays, 214 net yards, 3 points allowed.

Without him: 3 series, 19 plays, 170 yards, 14 points.

Mosley is/was an impact player but I think the Defense was gassed by the 4th quarter. Jets had no sustained drives and no tempo yesterday. That’s puts a hurtin’ on the Defense especially in the 4th qtr.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Mosley is/was an impact player but I think the Defense was gassed by the 4th quarter. Jets had no sustained drives and no tempo yesterday. That’s puts a hurtin’ on the Defense especially in the 4th qtr.

Best statement in this thread... I agree and I mentioned this in another thread... If NY JETS had anything resembling an NFL offense we win this game. 

13 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

I agree to a point. But I noticed the D was off the field, except for the Bills first drive of the 2nd half (which was 1 play that resulted in the safety) for over 30 minutes (from halftime to well into the 3rd qtr)...

13 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Add in the preseason factor. No one plays, so you come out of the gate into the regular season & these guys are just not accustomed to 60 minutes of football! Hell, in a microcosm look at a landscaper. Say you throw a guy out with 1 morning on the job, and then you say, ok your ready & have him go out with a crew that's used to working 9 hours straight. That dude is fading by the end of the day. That's what has happened with Pro Football to start the season. Camp & preseason are a JOKE compared to even the Parcell days. I went to those camps at Hofstra, these new camps are a JOKE in comparison. Our Oline should have been much prepared & held up better. F*ck everything else including the kicker, our Oline was a disaster in pass blocking & run blocking. You put that Dallas line in place of that sh*tshow we saw yesterday & that game is 23-10. F*ck Macc with 10' pole!