Former Jets Fan, newly minted Pats fan....

Lucagee

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 60
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

sad part is no matter how much of a troll job this is ^ 

there are truly REAL Jet fans triggered enough to say this and mean it from the bottom of their soul.

after a week one loss.

lol

cmon dude 2nd year Sam's leading us to 10-6 and the AFC East championship don't you watch Good Morning Football?!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

Yeah sure. Get lost.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Enjoy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Adios amigo. You will not be missed.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You were never a fan, because real fans stick with their teams throughout the bad times.   So when your team eventually turns it around it feels that much sweeter . 

You’re the type of fan that makes me sick.  What will your new team be next year bandwagon fan.

We take care of our own, bye now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

You were never a fan, because real fans stick with their teams throughout the bad times.   So when your team eventually turns it around it feels that much sweeter . 

You’re the type of fan that makes me sick.  What will your new team be next year bandwagon fan.

I like the cut of your jib!

• Upvote 2