Lucagee

Former Jets Fan, newly minted Pats fan....

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 16
  • Butt Fumble 44

sad part is no matter how much of a troll job this is ^ 

there are truly REAL Jet fans triggered enough to say this and mean it from the bottom of their soul.

after a week one loss.

lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

sad part is no matter how much of a troll job this is ^ 

there are truly REAL Jet fans triggered enough to say this and mean it from the bottom of their soul.

after a week one loss.

lol

cmon dude 2nd year Sam's leading us to 10-6 and the AFC East championship don't you watch Good Morning Football?!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

Yeah sure. Get lost.

• Upvote 3

You’re a smart man.  I love watching the pats.  Who does like greatness?

But I cant leave the jets.  I have battered wife syndrome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

13 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Enjoy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The Seventh circle of hell is reserved for fans who switch allegiances.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Adios amigo. You will not be missed.

• Upvote 3

enjoy..............bye now.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You were never a fan, because real fans stick with their teams throughout the bad times.   So when your team eventually turns it around it feels that much sweeter . 

You’re the type of fan that makes me sick.  What will your new team be next year bandwagon fan.

We take care of our own, bye now.

• Upvote 1

Enjoy it for this year.  Because after this year Brady is going to retire and the Jets will win the division eight out of the next ten years. 

But if the first game made you sad, by all means, leave!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Men/women jumping ship rooting for a new team today, others starting threads airing out their feelings.

My God grow up all of you this is football you win some and you lose some. 

This has been going on with the NY Jets for 50 years. 

thinking about doing the same but to Baltimore. I need a team that understand and embraces analytics and has an actual organizational hierarchy in place that know how to build a football team. Jets gave up a 4th for Tim Tebow and decided to hire Adam Gase. Just losers. Enjoy your new team.

Is this part of the "Gase Effect"?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

You were never a fan, because real fans stick with their teams throughout the bad times.   So when your team eventually turns it around it feels that much sweeter . 

You’re the type of fan that makes me sick.  What will your new team be next year bandwagon fan.

I like the cut of your jib!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I have battered wife syndrome.

we're sick. it's fact.

this has to be the grossest post ever 

giphy.gif