Former Jets Fan, newly minted Pats fan....

Lucagee

Dude was probably never a real Jet fan. Been a fan for 51 years. I’ll live and die by the Jets. Next year the dude will probably be moving to Canada .

On a side note I did watch some of the NE-Pitt game last night. As much as I hate our arch rivals, there offense looked like a well oiled machine. The plays they dial up and the way Brady assesses the Defense and audibles is a sharp contrast to most of the NFL teams. Man I hate Brady and  Belichick but they came out of the gate pretty strong. That team never gets early draft picks, takes ass clowns on their team as well as no name rookies, FA’s and a few aged veterans and comes out on top every year. WTF!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

honeymooners-out.jpg.824f1933fb8c23f255640574be8fe106.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

enjoy the 1 or 2 seasons left in the Brady era.....

GOOD RIDDANCE. GTFO.

Soft.

• Upvote 2

Awesome!  I love adding people to the FOH list!!!

2 hours ago, MaxAF said:

Dude was probably never a real Jet fan. Been a fan for 51 years. I’ll live and die by the Jets. Next year the dude will probably be moving to Canada .

On a side note I did watch some of the NE-Pitt game last night. As much as I hate our arch rivals, there offense looked like a well oiled machine. The plays they dial up and the way Brady assesses the Defense and audibles is a sharp contrast to most of the NFL teams. Man I hate Brady and  Belichick but they came out of the gate pretty strong. That team never gets early draft picks, takes ass clowns on their team as well as no name rookies, FA’s and a few aged veterans and comes out on top every year. WTF!

Season ticket holder for past 52 years, not moving anywhere and your synopsis of the Pats is why I am no longer supporting this joke of a franchise.  It is not bad luck, its Gates and Bowles and....a complete lack of caring about winning or having the right group to do something about it and me making a conscious choice to suffer and continue to watch and support this mediocrity, Honestly, the NFL is rife with it, only a few teams have skilled players, coaching, front office and ownership working together, to WIN baby.  Its not WTF, lets go Pats!!!! 

1 minute ago, Lucagee said:

Season ticket holder for past 52 years, not moving anywhere and your synopsis of the Pats is why I am no longer supporting this joke of a franchise.  It is not bad luck, its Gates and Bowles and....a complete lack of caring about winning or having the right group to do something about it and me making a conscious choice to suffer and continue to watch and support this mediocrity, Honestly, the NFL is rife with it, only a few teams have skilled players, coaching, front office and ownership working together, to WIN baby.  Its not WTF, lets go Pats!!!! 

So you currently have O SB trophies as a fan. You just may get one soon,Pats are very good org since 2001, 2000. I forget. Except when they play the NFCe.

6 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Sounds like you have better sense than the rest of us by leaving. But you was never a Jets' fan if all you had was two day depressions. You have to have a two decade depression to qualify. 

6 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Dude, this is bad timing on your part. The Pats are ripe for the Slughter... idiot.  

• Haha 3

Damn. The first season I started watching football in Buffalo was 1990. 4 Straight years of going to the SB. I was 12. Set my expectations a bit high. 1994-2019, two playoff appearances. One was the music city bull**** and in 2017, we had no business being there.

Ironically, in all those years, when the Bills were out of the playoff hunt, I would root for the Jets. If the Bills couldn't win it, I wanted someone on the AFCE (not the GD Pats) to do so. I liked when we were considered a 'tough' division.

Someone earlier said it, I would rather stop watching the game than change my team allegiance. I love my Bills; all the losses, dildos and burning table dives along with them.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Congrats on your 6 Superbowl titles!  And nice win last night!  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You’re a smart man.  I love watching the pats.  Who does like greatness?

But I cant leave the jets.  I have battered wife syndrome.

Is that what my problem is?  Do I have battered wife syndrome?

I just figured as an analogy that I am a man who likes girls, because I am attracted to them.

I am a Jets fan because that is who I am.  My life would be easier if I could be a Patriots fan, but that  is not who I am, so I am stuck being a Jets fan until the day I die.

I like your explanation better.  Life sucks so you just got to live with it.  You don't deserve happiness with your football team, so deal with being a loser the rest of your life.

If I could switch to liking the Patriots I would in an instant.  It would be impossible for me to do that though, so I am a Jets fan for life.  

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

sad part is no matter how much of a troll job this is ^ 

there are truly REAL Jet fans triggered enough to say this and mean it from the bottom of their soul.

after a week one loss.

What you say is not entirely fair. I know how I feel and it is not based upon yesterday, it is a reaction caused by the sick feeling in my stomach that lasts approximately 24 hours after a game like that, where we tasted a win through 3/4 of the game, and gave it away.