Jets hit pay dirt with Gase and Douglas

FidelioJet

15 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Not a great start for either Gase or Douglas.

Gase just had a terrible game -  An offensive genius that really only produced a quality offense when he had Peyton Manning. 

Douglas didn't get this team a kicker - but what's worse is he really didn't even try to find one.  Why they didn't have 5 kickers in camp is beyond me. It was a dereliction of duty as far as I'm concerned.

Manning was a pro-bowler multiple times before he got to Denver. Probably changed half the calls at the line of scrimmage.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Not a great start for either Gase or Douglas.

Gase just had a terrible game -  An offensive genius that really only produced a quality offense when he had Peyton Manning. 

Douglas didn't get this team a kicker - but what's worse is he really didn't even try to find one.  Why they didn't have 5 kickers in camp is beyond me. It was a dereliction of duty as far as I'm concerned.

I can't disagree. Mac should not have allowed Myers to walk. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

SNY pregame said Gase was in agreement in letting Myers walk. 

WOW, I did NOT know that. In all honesty, it is only one game but while leaving the stadium, I became very nervous about Adam Gaze. This team was less than unprepared. They were lost and showed no answers. 

• Upvote 1

What was alarming to me was the inability for the offense to make adjustments.  These offensive coaches were supposed to be the anti-Bowles staff when it came to offense preparation and game planning.  I realize it was only one game, but what the hell happened?  Not a very impressive start for Gase and company.

• Upvote 2

We are starting 0-6. We got turned over by the Bills. The Jets had a 16 point lead heading into the 4th. We got beat by Josh fooking Allen..

We have to face Mayfield, Brady, Wentz, Prescott, and Brady. Season will be over in October.

That dink and dunk sh*t is going to make me pine for Pennington it’s that awful.

Don't get me started on the Oline. It must be a mental disease, we fall for it, every time, “this time it’s going to be different”..

I’m more pissed at myself buying into this again.