NFL Transactions, Injuries, News

C Mart

1 minute ago, RobR said:

Start a new one. For someone that constantly brings this up I'd like to think at the very least that you could get it right.

See RobR I don't think it warrants starting a new thread and thats the great thing here we have freedom to do what we feel is best and the NFL transaction thread is where I felt it should be. 

Have a nice evening, 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

See RobR I don't think it warrants starting a new thread and thats the great thing here we have freedom to do what we feel is best and the NFL transaction thread is where I felt it should be. 

Have a nice evening, 

If you weren't the internet forum policeman I would have never posted. 

• Upvote 2

I didn't realize he was on the street. So for Joe D to not sign him must mean he's not a fit?!? 

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Moves for the #Chiefs: DT Xavier Williams (high-ankle) was placed on Injured Reserve, while G Ryan Hunter was waived. Meanwhile, veterans DT Terrell McClain and G Stefen Wisniewski were signed.

On May 13, 2019, Wisniewski re-signed with the Eagles.  He was released during final roster cuts on August 31, 2019.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, peebag said:

holy geebus, just stop 

Whats your problem? You STOP.  If you would have read what was posted and the reason why I posted it was we worked out Shane Ray in my opinion he would improve the non-existent pass rush here. The NFL transaction thread is the only place I saw fit to post this news. I didn't want to start another thread. You buttfumble everything I post, why not just put me on ignore. Mr/Mrs Buttfumble. peebag. 

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cardinals Releasing CB Chris Jones http://bit.ly/35myhjM 

EGcQ1X8WwAAjt_C.jpg

August 14, 2019

Chris Jones might be close to locking that next spot up. Head coach Kliff Kingsbury has noticed him.

“Since I’ve watched him, he’s flashed, even in the spring,” he told reporters after practice on Tuesday.

He has been making plays in practice and made plays in the team’s preseason opener.

“(He is) big, physical, workmanlike, approaches his craft the right way,” Kingsbury continued. “You like to see that. He’s gotten better and better and excited to watch him play these next three weeks.”

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Raiders Release WR J.J. Nelson, Re-Sign WR Marcell Ateman http://bit.ly/35pLXdW 

EGizUALXUAAsAXq.jpg

J Gruden can’t stand players that are always hurt , and unavailable.   JJ Nelson missed a lot of preseason games, and four of the first five games .   It was only a matter of time before he lost patience with the player.