Adoni Beast

Cut Bait Fast

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I thought he was going to say Gase should have been fired at halftime.

Out comes our new HC to lead the Jets in the 2nd half!

image-5.jpg.3b1b880d7600ba225ecb2ccd9436cc61.jpg

If he defense holds teams to net 9 points each week you bet his claws are gonna be out to get Gase out of here

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Have to be honest, the news Saturday about AB going to the dynasty ruined this season for me before it started, I mean what's the point anymore? Anytime they start to decay in the slightest, BB Will make a nefarious move to improve and strengthen that team to become as unbeatable as they always are, I don't care if the QB is 50 years old. Edelman, Gordon, AB, White, Michel and of course #12. You are going to go up against that with our defense LOL? We might see them score 70 points on us. If they lose 1 game this season it will be a surprise to me. I have decided to boycott anything and everything Patriot, and NFL from now on. I did not watch 1 second of last nights joke of a game, nor will I anymore. I mean for what? To get aggravated? Depending on Monday's game which on paper, we should lose easily, I may, for health reasons, pack it in altogether for the season and not watch another snap until such time as this team is competitive. 

That f*****g g*d damned situation with AB has totally alienated me against the NFL and what was once my favorite game to watch has now become something I loathe and will make a concentrated effort to avoid.

So tired of NE and losing.

Honestly I was pretty deflated about the ab news.  Feels rigged. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company