Adoni Beast

Cut Bait Fast

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

*says this isn’t a Fire Gase thread*

*proceeds to tell you reasons we should eventually Fire Gase.*

Lol that’s why I wrote yet. It is only Week 1. But you combine Week 1 with his time in Miami and it’s the same bland oatmeal they serve in hospitals. You want to eat that bullsh*t for another 2-3 years?

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I was a fan of the Gase hire, but if that sh*t from Sunday continues...then yeah, get him the hell out of here.

I understand that the Bills have a strong defense, especially in the secondary, and that Darnold was under duress.

But his playcalling was maddening. Super conservative. Not even close to the “aggressive” or “electric” crap they’ve been trying to feed us.

If that googly eyed bastard ends up neutering Darnold, then so help me...

This is exactly my point. If yesterday is the norm for the entire season, then why even bring him back for 2020? Complete waste.

Get Monken or whoever else is worthy that will be available.

It’s obvious that this is the Gase offense. So, I’m off the Gase bandwagon until I see something better.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

It’s amazing how quickly sentiment changes....

I assumed we were a 7 and 9 team at best but yes, what we saw yesterday was BAD.

But we have gone from Chris Johnson has it right etc... to let’s fire Gase in a week. 

I say we have to give him til at least Halloween. 🤣

He gets the full season. The bigger issue wasn’t just that we lost. It’s how poorly the offense looked, and how meh Darnold looked.

We can’t waste time for 2020/2021 just cause “should give a coach a couple years.

If this offensive genius / qb whisperer can’t produce an effective offense, then he needs to go by New Years.

15 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Gase tricked me just like he tricked Chris Johnson. I was promised an uptempo "electric" offense. That was reminiscent of the offense Gase ran last year in Miami.

Where was all the no huddle uptempo sh*t we saw in the preseason?! Unbelievable what we saw yesterday

• Upvote 1

Not saying that we should fire him now but if this is how the offense is going to be all year he should be gone by years end 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slats said:

Your thread feels a little premature, but this I definitely agree with. Wanted more uptempo, snapping the ball with 15 seconds on the play clock, that sort of thing. Right now I’m just hoping that that was a really good defense and the Jets has opening day jitters. Next week should be fun with an angry Browns team coming to town. Luckily they get an extra day to fix this crap. 

My whole thread is based on the assumption this crap continues for the season, in which case...Gase should then be fired. The reason I am jumping the gun is because this looked exactly like the garbage offense he ran in Miami. There’s a trend.

But, deep down I am hoping this is an anomaly. I’m just not expecting anything different. It’s been 3 years and 1 game of this from Gase.

The only point of hope (somewhat) is that there reports that this was NOT at all what they were doing in training camp. But to that point it would still be alarming that you’re THAT SHOOK from buffalo’s D and Davis Webb intel...to change EVERYTHING up for a game. What’s going to happen when we face too competition? Curl up into a shell each time? I don’t want a coach like that. No thanks, had too many of them.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

The Jets can go 0 and 16 and Gase won't be fired after one year.

Any coach that goes 0-16 deserves to be fired. If Gase goes anywhere from 3-13 down to 0-16, and Darnold looks like trash... he’ll be fired.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The👏🏻Jets👏🏻Weren’t👏🏻Winning👏🏻sh*t👏🏻This👏🏻Year👏🏻

No but winning at hime against Buffalo was more than realistic.

Also, fielding an offense that was practiced and sold as uptempo and aggressive would have been encouraging. In fact, the lack of originality was worse than the loss.

Coaching scared is the tip of the ice berg. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Bills faced the Pats in Week 16 last year and held Brady to 13/24, 126 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs. The lone TD was a 32 yard Edelman screen pass. The Bills just turned Darnold inside-out the same way. It happens.

I’ll agree with you there. sh*t happens, bad games, etc. but beyond the stats and scoreboard. I just hated the conservative approach, the scared play-not-to-lose mindset.

Let’s see, I hope he proves me wrong, but this has been his trend.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company