New Kicker: Jets Expected to Sign Sam Ficken (Per Rapoport)

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

If Mosely doesn't get hurt we win 16-3, Mosely is AFC Defensive Player Of The Week, Gregg Williams is being canonized.

Mosely got hurt.  The only reason we lost. 

SAR I

That may be true but he did get hurt and we collapsed and now we don't know how status against a much more talented offense this week.

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, SAR I said:

If Mosely doesn't get hurt we win 16-3, Mosely is AFC Defensive Player Of The Week, Gregg Williams is being canonized.

Mosely got hurt.  The only reason we lost. 

SAR I

If Belichick loses a key defensive player does his defense fall apart?  When he lost Tom Brady that one year (replaced by Matt Cassel) he won 11 games.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Belichick loses a key defensive player does his defense fall apart?  When he lost Tom Brady that one year (replaced by Matt Cassel) he won 11 games.

The Patriots are a team deep in talent and steeped in culture.  The Jets will take 5 years of decent drafting and coaching to achieve that level where the backups can step in and play at a contending level.

The Jets are 11-5 caliber if we stay healthy and don't strain in areas where we are very thin with talent.

SAR I

The Patriots are a team deep in talent and steeped in culture.  The Jets will take 5 years of decent drafting and coaching to achieve that level where the backups can step in and play at a contending level.
The Jets are 11-5 caliber if we stay healthy and don't strain in areas where we are very thin with talent.
SAR I
5 years is very optimistic of you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk