Jets Aquire Demaryius Thomas

SR24

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well it's really worth pointing out how Douglass in 1 week of reg season as signed us our best starting WR from a league rival team. 

It's sounds better when you say it like that and not the guy was probably one of there worst and still better than all of our guys.

You are going to be sorely disappointed when you see how DMT moves... like he is towing one of those workout tires behind him. 

Sure he'll make a few catches.  Jordy Nelson caught some balls for Oakland last season.  Curtis Conway and Art Monk caught a few for the Jets.

But believe me... Thomas is done.  And the Broncos, Texans,  and Patriots all know it.

Even if our boy @Barry McCockinner

doesn't quite believe it.  This is his last season in the league.  Honestly, I am surprised he is on a roster at all.

;)

21 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

You are going to be sorely disappointed when you see how DMT moves... like he is towing one of those workout tires behind him. 

Sure he'll make a few catches.  Jordy Nelson caught some balls for Oakland last season.  Curtis Conway and Art Monk caught a few for the Jets.

But believe me... Thomas is done.  And the Broncos, Texans,  and Patriots all know it.

Even if our boy @Barry McCockinner

doesn't quite believe it.  This is his last season in the league.  Honestly, I am surprised he is on a roster at all.

;)

All I've ever argued is that I believe he can still be a useful player, especially given our crap WR situation. I originally wanted him as a situational redzone/short yardage receiver. He was a useful player for both the Broncos and the Texans. I think he'll be useful for us as well.

You seem to think he's useless and claim he "can't separate". If he couldn't separate he wouldn't be catching sh*t in this league.

It may very well be his last season in the league - never said it wouldn't be.

On 9/12/2019 at 5:18 AM, Dunnie said:

Saying below avg production from Robbie is greater than DT doesn't make our problems at WR any better... If anything it amplifies the situation. Yes the oline sucks.. just means both positions are lacking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Give Darnold a clean pocket and some time and you'll see these receivers become stars.

We saw it last week with all the of Cleveland's wepons (Odell, Landry, Njoku, etc...). They were useless because Mayfield was constantly under pressure.

WR is an overrated position (much like CB). Jets need to fix the real problem (O-line)

• Upvote 1