AB Accused Of Sexual Assault (MERGED)

Grandy

19 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Yes it is. Outside of my childhood priest I normally would avoid people that jerked off on my back. 

So you’re saying you did NOT avoid your childhood priest? Could not?

Good for you for having that luxury and not depending on them for your livelihood  

Not comparable. You do what you have to do to survive. See what Harvey Weinstein did to Ashley Judd’s career. See her in any movies lately? 

50 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Big difference between screwing college girls and raping people.

42 minutes ago, Xtina said:

What is it? 

I think he's saying there's a difference be consensual sex between willing participants and nonconsensual rape of an unwilling participant.  And he's absolutely right.  But what was done to that woman, if true, is despicable and whether she continued to work for him or not doesn't matter.  This is 100% on Brown and he should face all the consequences he deserves, including criminal in my opinion.

Just because she went back to work for him, initially forgave him or gave him a second chance doesn't matter.  To me it looks like he committed 3 crimes against her and then was stupid enough to write in an email what he did.

Patriots deserve all of this by the way.

Brown better hope he gets Kraft's lawyer and not Aaron Hernandez's.  Actually, they probably have a whole group of lawyers on staff up there in Foxborough for these things.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think he’s saying there's a difference be consensual sex between willing participants and nonconsensual rape 

That’s not what it sounds like to me.  he is equating college with consensual sex , that’s ridiculous 

Sounds just like  Brock Turner thinking 

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

Cause it’s just that easy 

it is  actually. National media is ment to get you to react.Not to report facts. When its this hot and heavy over one guy in this short  of time, with the team  everyone love/hates, it' just TMZ espn (sports entertainment network ) bullsh__.

Every week its...jock beat someone, stole something,  stab stab, lie lie, money, breast, hand job, sexual everything, gay,not gay, gun control, Roethlisberger  bathroom sex, Sanchez under age chick, rape, shine my helmet, get me a new helmet , pulled over, weed in the car, coke in the glove, gun in the car. Life is not that bizarre for that many people. It's because  they are in the public eye and used to distract you.  

Like  I said, until the Jets start getting in trouble,  they won't' be winning in no playoffs  lol 

Drama wins championships. Not sound defense.

They just proved that Sunday lol

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

She was raped on 3 separate occasions????? I’m just trying to understand how that happens. I got to imagine you would want to stay away from him after the first rape.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

How do you get raped three times by the same person? I know blaming the victim is wrong but whatever happened to fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me?

Did you even read the article?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Grandy said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/10/antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-former-trainer-lawsuit-filed/

Antonio Brown is being sued by a woman who claims the New England Patriots star WR sexually assaulted and raped her during 3 separate encounters ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The woman behind the lawsuit, who identifies herself as Britney Taylor, says she was hired by Brown as a personal trainer. Taylor claims the first incident happened in June 2017 during a training session when "Brown exposed himself and kissed [her] without her consent."

Taylor then describes a second alleged incident ... "Later that month, Brown, while positioned behind her, began masturbating near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back."

According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida, Taylor claims Brown bragged about the incident to her in "profane and angry text messages."

Several months later, the accuser claims Brown reached out to her to express contrition and "begged forgiveness."

Taylor claims Brown begged her to continue training him -- and after initial hesitation, she ultimately agreed.

However, the woman claims nearly a year later -- on May 20, 2018 "Brown cornered [her] forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

If all of this is true, why is she "suing" and not seeking charges against him? 

If he bragged about this in texts, why didnt she bring this to police since she has evidence to support her story right on her phone? 

Who trains a person, watch that person expose themselves then kiss them, masturbates and ejaculates on their back, then after being begged to train "hesitates" but ultimately agrees? Also, wouldnt you have his sperm DNA all over the back of your shirt as proof to further support your story?

It's also not clear if she reported her being ejaculated on and raped to the police, but she's more than willing to work with the NFL???

I believe she didnt go to the police. Why? Who gets ejaculated on and then agrees to work with that person again after going to the police and reporting the crime? Of course she didnt go to the police, because the police would have followed up on it given that it's a crime to just be nutting on people in public without their permission. The police would have also requested the outfit the woman was wearing as a piece of evidence to examine. 

I dont believe none of this sh*t. Not because of how ridiculous it sounds (though that supports my reasoning) but because she's looking to get paid for allegedly having her faced pushed into a mattress and forcefully raped. And this is why it's VERY IMPORTANT to have "innocent until proven guilty" in place. 

I tell you, women who are found to be lying about things like this should get the same time the man would have gotten had he been found guilty. 

My conspiracy side also makes me feel like this conveniently comes out after AB embarrassed a multi-billion dollar organization. The rape is said to have happened over a year ago. Who claims rape, but instead of going to police, goes to a lawyer and the NFL?  Folks looking to get paid or to ruin a person's image. 

None of this sounds right. It seems like AB needs to be careful of organizations that he embarrass and who he calls a cracker. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

If all of this is true, why is she "suing" and not seeking charges against him? 

If he bragged about this in texts, why didnt she bring this to police since she has evidence to support her story right on her phone? 

Who trains a person, watch that person expose themselves then kiss them, masturbates and ejaculates on their back, then after being begged to train "hesitates" but ultimately agrees? Also, wouldnt you have his sperm DNA all over the back of your shirt as proof to further support your story?

It's also not clear if she reported her being ejaculated on and raped to the police, but she's more than willing to work with the NFL???

I believe she didnt go to the police. Why? Who gets ejaculated on and then agrees to work with that person again after going to the police and reporting the crime? Of course she didnt go to the police, because the police would have followed up on it given that it's a crime to just be nutting on people in public without their permission. The police would have also requested the outfit the woman was wearing as a piece of evidence to examine. 

I dont believe none of this sh*t. Not because of how ridiculous it sounds (though that supports my reasoning) but because she's looking to get paid for allegedly having her faced pushed into a mattress and forcefully raped. And this is why it's VERY IMPORTANT to have "innocent until proven guilty" in place. 

I tell you, women who are found to be lying about things like this should get the same time the man would have gotten had he been found guilty. 

My conspiracy side also makes me feel like this conveniently comes out after AB embarrassed a multi-billion dollar organization. The rape is said to have happened over a year ago. Who claims rape, but instead of going to police, goes to a lawyer and the NFL?  Folks looking to get paid or to ruin a person's image. 

None of this sounds right. It seems like AB needs to be careful of organizations that he embarrass and who he calls a cracker. 

It sounds fishy to me too and I fully agree with your point that lying about this (not saying I’m certain she is) should cause the same penalty that the guy would’ve faced. Innocent until proven guilty is there for good reason. 

Did you ever see the ESPN 30 for 30 on the Duke lacrosse story?  I think it’s called “Fantastic Lies”.  It’s one of the best episodes in the entire series. 

• Upvote 1