Grandy

AB Accused Of Sexual Assault (MERGED)

This guy is a disaster 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/sports/football/antonio-brown-sexual-asssault-patriots.amp.html

New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown — in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit. 

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.” 

ADVERTISEMENT 

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her. 

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.”

In the statement, Taylor said she would cooperate with the N.F.L. in an investigation.

It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police. 

Brown, 31, one of the most productive wide receivers in the N.F.L., became a Patriot on Monday after a series of conflicts prompted the Oakland Raiders to release him last week. The teams could not immediately be reached for comment.

Brown is a resident of South Florida, where the lawsuit was filed.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Civil Lawsuit for a rape in 2018? Umm that would be criminal charges no? 

I’m not sure how that works. One of the posters here is a lawyer or something but I forget who. I think she’d have to press charges but not sure. 

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

Are we still always believing the victim?

Depends on the evidence. That fact he’s a douche bag and a Patriot means I’m believing the victim till he’s proven innocent. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Hell no

It’s incredibly fishy but it never seems to end with this guy.

The Pats are loaded at WR without him. Seems dumb that they even bothered.

They got one of the best WRs ever for cheap to add to a stacked team. It was a no brainer. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Over and under on the AB rape threads 

I think we are up to 5 

We’re already at 5 

4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

It's a name.

That makes sense but I honestly had a hard time trying to ****ing read it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

.show me anything other than a story. You have nothing but tv news telling you something  happened. It was obviously  fake because  its' on the Patriots list  of things that  happened during their winning days/run.  A perfect storm of constant  bizarreness =fake

Did you fall on your head?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xtina said:

Cause it’s just that easy 

Yes it is. Outside of my childhood priest I normally would avoid people that jerked off on my back. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Xtina said:

So you’re saying you did NOT avoid your childhood priest? Could not?

Good for you for having that luxury and not depending on them for your livelihood  

Not comparable. You do what you have to do to survive. See what Harvey Weinstein did to Ashley Judd’s career. See her in any movies lately? 

Couldn’t, Father Phil McCracken was very agile for his age. 

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

3 occasions....  please.    

Code for gold digger 

It wasn’t three rapes. One was him pulling out Mr Winky, another was him doing the five knuckle shuffle on her back the last him raping her after he apologized for the other two and asking her to come back. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

AB is practicing with the Patriots today.  Classy organization they have up there.  

Did you expect anything less?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company