AB Accused Of Sexual Assault (MERGED)

Grandy

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Why the Pats wanted to deal with this still doesn’t make much sense. It’s not like they needed him.

I heard  on WFAN (it may have been Boomer Esiason I don't remember who for sure) today that a number of team's inquired about signing him.  Including the Jets.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

It's bad, and everyone of his songs sounds the same. He's no Chuck D.

You have no idea how many people like that trash.

I'm old school with RunDMC, Beastie Boys, and of course Chuck D and PE. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

.show me anything other than a story. You have nothing but tv news telling you something  happened. It was obviously  fake because  its' on the Patriots list  of things that  happened during their winning days/run.  A perfect storm of constant  bizarreness =fake

Holy sh*t, take the ******* Abilify already.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol nope. The nfl is run by, with and like a high security  govt operation.  Not only do you have to be a good Jock.. they know absolutely  everything  about your background. They'd  know a bad seed before he knew himself.  That story,  like Kraft  handjob, are just indicators od a SB appearance

33 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Nope. Did you see any dead bodies? Nope

No words.

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Holy sh*t, take the ******* Abilify already.

Come up with some real evidence.  Making fun of me doesn' qualify  as anything  actually  happening. Reading news print  means believing what you read,  othing more. The world is not the honesty rainbow in your childhood dreams. How long you been believing  Jets hype? And I expect  you to understand  reality?

Just now, Hackenberg said:

Come up with some real evidence.  Making fun of me doesn' qualify  as anything  actually  happening. Reading news print  means believing what you read,  othing more. The world is not the honesty rainbow in your childhood dreams. How long you been believing  Jets hype? And I expect  you to understand  reality?

I'm not making fun of you.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

OJ Simpson on twitter talking about the difference between being accused and charged is about as 2019 as it gets.

It's' also a correct legal/logical remark. 

You don't read news articles  close enough. They leave holes in wording and no one's ever convicted  in reality. Just in the court of the media influenced public mind.

Unnamed source? Someone said ? A source? Alleged?  = nothing but bullsh*t fiction indicators 

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

It's' also a correct legal/logical remark. 

You don't read news articles  close enough. They leave holes in wording and no one's ever convicted  in reality. Just in the court of the media influenced public mind.

Unnamed source? Someone said ? A source? Alleged?  = nothing but bullsh*t fiction indicators 

giphy.gif