Enunwa out for season

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s too bad. Good guy who worked hard. You bros crying misplaced crocodile tears over the Demaryius Thomas trade can get in line to eat the D. 

Two things.  One I hate to see this. Man worked hard to get where he is. Best Wishes to Q   Two - I told y’all so. Extending a man with a neck injury and depending on him was dumbass dumb. 

Other than Chad was a decent QB. Enunwa is trash. 

Confirmed:  If Enunwa retires because he can't play in the NFL anymore, next year the Jets are on the hook for his $6 million base salary AND the remaining $5.4 million from the signing bonus accelerates onto the cap.

So the Jets could be on the hook for an $11.4 million cap hit next year.

#thanksMacc

• Upvote 1

What a bummer. looking at his contract just now, looks like he is guaranteed a little over 4 million if he is injured and cannot pass a physical by the start of next years season. Will probably be on the team next year one way or another. Below is his contract details.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/quincy-enunwa-14620/

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Confirmed:  If Enunwa retires because he can't play in the NFL anymore, next year the Jets are on the hook for his $6 million base salary AND the remaining $5.4 million from the signing bonus accelerates onto the cap.

So the Jets could be on the hook for an $11.4 million cap hit next year.

#thanksMacc

came to say Thanks Macc then I saw your hastag. Either way THANKS MACC YA BUM 

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

He can't get back soon enough

I’m starting to think he is the single most important player for Sam on this team . Its the guy he always looks for when he is trouble . He didn’t have that blanket week 1. And it was noticeable.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I’m starting to think he is the single most important player for Sam on this team . Its the guy he always looks for when he is trouble . He didn’t have that blanket week 1. And it was noticeable.

he is.  even in preseason, the 1st drive vs giants, found him on 3rd and long to keep drive alive.

nothing wrong with having a connection with a young weapon.  but obviously sam and robbie were out of synch all game last week and that can't happen again.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, C Mart said:

Per Gase QE said after the game he didn't feel right

via NYP: Enunwa went for tests Monday, which revealed the seriousness of the injury and that he would be out for the year.

He hurt himself on one of those plays he wasn’t making. 

Hopefully there’s a way to eliminate the cap hit.

• Like 1