Jets claimed former Bengals DL Jordan Willis and placed WR Quincy Enunwa on IR.

C Mart

2 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

CB Roberts all but cost us the game last week wiping out a Maye INT with a holding penalty and then giving up the game winning TD.

NO, lack of offense cost us the game. The Jets defense, CBs included, were pitching a shutout while playing the equivalent of two games if one considers how many snaps they had to play in the first half of this first game because the offense couldn't execute AT ALL.

Roberts is no Revis, but he held up great for the amount of plays he should have had to play in this first game of the year, after a preseason of virtually no game time.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TNJet said:

We play more 4 down linemen.

GW said we were sticking with the 3-4 because he had Mac standing next to him and wanted to maintain peace in the building.  

Now that Mac is gone, this is clearly a 4 DL team.  Willis seems like a good waiver pick up on a rookie contract.  I think the issue with the available corners is that they all need new contracts.  

• Upvote 1

What's worse BTW, a sh$t show or a dumpster fire since we have used these analogies before on our team?. I personally like train wreck myself the best since what is worse than that.

lol. Awesome ponder

fWIW I think $hit shows have the potential to be positive so that would be the least of the three imo.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, mrcoops said:

I liked Willis a lot when he came out of the draft.

DE/OLB tweener type, with some pass-rush potential.

Nice pickup.

Agreed but like another poster mentioned .... how about adding a CB or two ? Just wondering if there are more moves to come involving the D line. Trade? Seems strange to keep adding to a position of strength.