the of Sam Darnold

Losmeister

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

you contradicted yourself pretty quick. no pussification followed by excuse.

deep threat is open deep for TD 3x and the QB didnt make the throw.

lets hope that changes.

I contradicted nothing. Anderson played like crap. Sam played like crap, and our head coach called the conservative game. I'm not making any excuses at all our entire offense played like crap! Except for Bell and Crowder that's exactly what I said.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I contradicted nothing. Anderson played like crap. Sam play like crap, and our head coach called the conservative game. I'm not making any excuses at all our entire offense played like crap! Except for Bell and Crowder that's exactly what I said.

so the hwole " But he's only  a 21 yr old playing in a new offense" IS NOT an excuse?

28 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Sam’s going to ball out at some point. Hopefully it’s on Monday, because Mayfield is going to torch us. If Mayfield picks us apart and Darnold struggles, Jets fans may need to see a witch doctor by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. 

Well, Mayfield needs to find some composure as well. This past Sunday isnt the first time I seen him under pressure and he responds by throwing interceptions. 

Both of these QB's need to step the hell up. 

Darnold is playing pussified "backpedal" football and Mayfield is throwing pick 6's like he's Sanchez relative.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

bad throws are everybody elses fault...   it's the lines fault, its the WRs fault, its the coaches fault...

no, Robby isnt a muscle bound 6'3" 230  win the 50/50 guy...  I wish he was too. 

He's decent and can help a team win.

for me, I think Cliff Branch, but taller

how many season did CB have 7 or more TDs ya think?

Robbie Anderson is a top 5 deep threat. He's also bad at every other route he needs to run to be a good NFL WR. They should've traded him and signed Humphries.  Between Crowder and Humphries the Jets would've had 2 guys who get open consistently against man coverage. Just like 80% of last year, Robbie was invisible the 1st game. He'll have a few big games this year but the majority of the year will be a disappointment again. I was screaming this all off season too.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Its you all who call bad throws good throws that are tyryna make a pussy outta him...

he himself said "we coudlnt getta riddim going thats on me "" When the big plays are there ya gotta make em"

Oh no's git n da riddim. Gotz ta b Durkin dat juice!? Lmfao... Come on man seriously?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well, Mayfield needs to find some composure as well. This past Sunday isnt the first time I seen him under pressure and he responds by throwing interceptions. 

Both of these QB need to step the hell up. 

Darnold is playing pussified "backpedal" football and Mayfield is throwing pick 6's like he's Sanchez relative.

I saw some of his highlight. Know what you mean. He was also throwing off his back foot. His 4th quarter was particularly bad. He has a hand injury. So not guaranteed. I’m just expecting a replay of last year. Our DBs are bad and he’s usually accurate with field awareness unlike Josh Allen.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Agreed, but there is one legitimate excuse

but none of Darnold sack huggers use it

hes a 22 year old kid, these struggles are to be expected 

also another thing that kills them, besides a 3 game stretch, Allen has been much better

I'm assuming you don't watch much football outside of the Jets.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Robbie Anderson is a top 5 deep threat. He's also bad at every other route he needs to run to be a good NFL WR. They should've traded him and signed Humphries.  Between Crowder and Humphries the Jets would've had 2 guys who get open consistently against man coverage. Just like 80% of last year, Robbie was invisible the 1st game. He'll have a few big games this year but the majority of the year will be a disappointment again. I was screaming this all off season too.

This isnt true. You guys are going to make me create some GIF's tomorrow of this game. 

There are atleast 3 throws to Anderson that were incomplete that weren't "go" routes where Robby got open and the ball wasnt where it needed to be. 

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Adam Gase blamed Robby Anderson for a play that was clearly on Darnold. 

I was making a coach to coach comparison.

I should have been more specific.

To me it looks to be on Darnold, but the coaches understand the play design and intent, the routes, at a level we don’t. I see no benefit to a coach blaming a WR who is clearly not at fault

9 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

what does JetNation think of James Lofton?

So basically you picked out some tall skinny HOF WR's and then proceeded to discuss Robbie Anderson. This is just a pile of rosy smelling crap. You wanted to "counter" the vast conspiracy that blamed Robby and not Darnold? Because of one throw? Geezus. I can hardly wait until we mop up after the Patriots debacle. Fortunately, some of these inane posters will have successfully jumped off a high bridge by the time the post-game rolls around. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Its you all who call bad throws good throws that are tyryna make a pussy outta him...

he himself said "we coudlnt getta riddim going thats on me "" When the big plays are there ya gotta make em"

I have not said one damn thing about Sam’s throws or performance on Sunday. 

Not one thing. Good or bad, no excuses, not from me.

It’s a dooshy thread title and narrative.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I saw some of his highlight. Know what you mean. He was also throwing off his back foot. His 4th quarter was particularly bad. He has a hand injury. So not guaranteed. I’m just expecting a replay of last year. Our DBs are bad and he’s usually accurate with field awareness unlike Josh Allen.

I know what you mean. If Allen can throw to Trumaine Johnson's side of the field 8 times and complete 7 passes for over 100 yards, aint no telling what that's going to look like with Mayfield throwing to OBJ.

Could get downright ugly.

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This isnt true. You guys are going to make me create some GIF's tomorrow of this game. 

There are atleast 3 incomplete throws to Anderson that were incomplete that weren't "go" routes where Robby got open and the ball wasnt where it needed to be. 

What about the numerous throws that Robby didn't high point, come back to or let the defender take away... Stop with the sillyness