Jump to content
Losmeister

the of Sam Darnold

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

 

hes a 22 year old kid, these struggles are to be expected 

upvote...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys the entire offense was out of sync the entire game plain and f****** simple! Le'Veon Bell and Jamison Crowder seemingly willed themselves to get yards! The rest of it including our head coach calling the offensive plays was High School level crapola...plain and simple. Let's get over it and move on to next week. Live to fight another day. Thank God the defense at least shined a little bit in the beginning and gave us something to look forward to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

No friend..its a fact.

Actually it isn't. Sam is 22.

 

I agree with everything else you've said in this thread though... 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Thank God the defense at least shined a little bit in the beginning and gave us something to look forward to.

we got the TOs. which is gonna be necessary. a couple were a bit lucky, bounce off WR knee, batted up in the air ball....  but yeah..   good pt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

bad throws are everybody elses fault...   it's the lines fault, its the WRs fault, its the coaches fault...

no, Robby isnt a muscle bound 6'3" 230  win the 50/50 guy...  I wish he was too. 

He's decent and can help a team win.

for me, I think Cliff Branch, but taller

how many season did CB have 7 or more TDs ya think?

 

 

 

I agree with you. Posters aren't going to say Sam sucks, because that would be too hard to take. All of this bitching and moaning is rooted in the fact that Sam had a sh*tty game, and if Sam isn't a good FQB we all hope is going to be, then well fixing all of the other problems isn't going to do a damn thing. 

I haven't seen anything from Darnold that makes me thing "Wow, he's our guy for the next 10 years! We just need to get him a team and we're be great." So for now after a hurtful loss where our QB didn't play well and didn't put up points we are in full meltdown excuses mode. Just wait if this continues, by week 7 when we are 1-6 this board is going to be nuclear. 

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

bad throws are everybody elses fault...   it's the lines fault, its the WRs fault, its the coaches fault...

no, Robby isnt a muscle bound 6'3" 230  win the 50/50 guy...  I wish he was too. 

He's decent and can help a team win.

for me, I think Cliff Branch, but taller

how many season did CB have 7 or more TDs ya think?

 

 

 

Cursing isn't allowed, our advertisers forbid it. Especially in thread titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Completely unnecessary thread. All this is covered amongst several other active threads, but more eloquently stated.

This could have also been posted in the Antonio Brown thread. Not sure why we need all the Jets topics lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

let-me-tell-you-something-vou-already-know-the-world-27755510.png

no, thats how being a good slave is done. The wealthy dont get hit, never fall etc. its a stupid slogan to help the poor feel good about being poor.

 and it came from a movie, where a guy playing a role, made millions to say it.

= its bullsh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Sam took what the defense game him” is 100% great at this stage of his development, but what will make him one of the great ones is when he can “take what he wants against any defense” in moments where we need it to win games.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
“Sam took what the defense game him” is 100% great at this stage of his development, but what will make him one of the great ones is when he can “take what he wants against any defense” in moments where we need it to win games.
Tom Brady gives what he wants to defenses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Wtf happened to this place?

You've been here for like 2 minutes no? 

It's always like this. After a bad loss, the chicken littles make a bunch of sky is falling threads but when you open them its filled mostly with people tempering thier pessimism or complaining about the negativity. And after a big win the reverse happens.

The board has collective BPD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Skeptable said:

 

This is a reddit post, which proves nothing. 

However, This video saved me from having to allocate time to making GIF's. 

This video clearly shows missed opportunities by Darnold, clearly waiting too long to make a decision to throw a football, underthrowing a couple as well as missing wide open receivers down field in order to check the ball down 2 yards. 

My point that I and this thread overall is making is that folks need to stop allocating blame ONLY to Anderson when there are numerous plays to Anderson that Darnold completely missed on because of bad throws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Losmeister said:

bad throws are everybody elses fault...   it's the lines fault, its the WRs fault, its the coaches fault...

no, Robby isnt a muscle bound 6'3" 230  win the 50/50 guy...  I wish he was too. 

He's decent and can help a team win.

for me, I think Cliff Branch, but taller

how many season did CB have 7 or more TDs ya think?

 

 

 

Its called football.

The idea that someone sucks because you refuse to admit or recognize whats needed to run an offense is on you, not the other way around

Along with the refusal to understand that we're talking about a 22 year old QB who hasnt even played a complete season yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that Norwegian jizznuts would have made his kicks, you guys would be arguing playoffs.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is a reddit post, which proves nothing. 

However, This video saved me from having to allocate time to making GIF's. 

This video clearly shows missed opportunities by Darnold, clearly waiting too long to make a decision to throw a football, underthrowing a couple as well as missing wide open receivers down field in order to check the ball down 2 yards. 

My point that I and this thread overall is making is that folks need to stop allocating blame ONLY to Anderson when there are numerous plays to Anderson that Darnold completely missed on because of bad throws. 

i see a good pass rush and guys not getting open most of the time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is a reddit post, which proves nothing. 

However, This video saved me from having to allocate time to making GIF's. 

This video clearly shows missed opportunities by Darnold, clearly waiting too long to make a decision to throw a football, underthrowing a couple as well as missing wide open receivers down field in order to check the ball down 2 yards. 

My point that I and this thread overall is making is that folks need to stop allocating blame ONLY to Anderson when there are numerous plays to Anderson that Darnold completely missed on because of bad throws. 

And there were 3 throws that RA ****ed up on and should have caught... As was written.. I have already seen this analysis and even he states that it was RAs fault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Cursing isn't allowed, our advertisers forbid it. Especially in thread titles.

my bad , I obviously should have used "hyper-coddling"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skeptable said:

And there were 3 throws that RA ****ed up on and should have caught... As was written.. I have already seen this analysis and even he states that it was RAs fault 

And there were 5 plays where Darnold either underthrew, overthrew, didnt throw on time or didnt throw to the wide open man at all, some not even shown in the video I posted where Darnold simply threw an inaccurate ball or just didnt get the job done.

Speaking of a bad play not shown in that video, here's a GIF I made of an 11 yard pass on 1st and 10 in the 3rd qtr. from Darnold to Robby Anderson that Darnold completely missed, and Robby created like 3 yards of separation between him and his defender, and STILL had to fully lay out for a ball that was thrown inaccurately. It ended up being incomplete though Robby was WIDE OPEN. There's no "pressure", Robby did his job like he did on quite a few plays in this game that Darnold missed him on. The pocket is clean and it wasnt like Darnold had to throw the ball over defenders...so what's the problem? Oh, that's right...it's somehow Robby Anderson's fault. Cool story. Maybe folks should just accept that Darnold had some bad plays, some that were in Robby's direction when Robby completely owned his defender along with Darnold's continuous backpedaling and coming up a bit small during crunch time.

1454477421_SamDarnoldbadthrow.gif.ca24a0a2647db2879e2f771b3b3eb90f.gif

If folks acknowledged that, then there would have been no need for this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I dont' get it.

Is there a word missing in thread title?

I believe the title originally had a naughty word in it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I believe the title originally had a naughty word in it. 

Oh yeah..pusscatication,  or something  like that. I remember  now haa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I believe the title originally had a naughty word in it. 

i was told pu**ification was a curse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and again, the thread's purpose was to indicate that Sam , at least as far as all the quotes directly from him, doesnt need to be so coddled and can own up to his part when he falls short...

he also threw a buncha good passes as well..   28 completion isnt to be sneered at...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

And there were 5 plays where Darnold either underthrew, overthrew, didnt throw on time or didnt throw to the wide open man at all, some not even shown in the video I posted where Darnold simply threw an inaccurate ball or just didnt get the job done.

Speaking of a bad play not shown in that video, here's a GIF I made of an 11 yard pass on 1st and 10 in the 3rd qtr. from Darnold to Robby Anderson that Darnold completely missed, and Robby created like 3 yards of separation between him and his defender, and STILL had to fully lay out for a ball that was thrown inaccurately. It ended up being incomplete though Robby was WIDE OPEN. There's no "pressure", Robby did his job like he did on quite a few plays in this game that Darnold missed him on. The pocket is clean and it wasnt like Darnold had to throw the ball over defenders...so what's the problem? Oh, that's right...it's somehow Robby Anderson's fault. Cool story. Maybe folks should just accept that Darnold had some bad plays, some that were in Robby's direction when Robby completely owned his defender along with Darnold's continuous backpedaling and coming up a bit small during crunch time.

1454477421_SamDarnoldbadthrow.gif.ca24a0a2647db2879e2f771b3b3eb90f.gif

If folks acknowledged that, then there would have been no need for this thread. 

Nobody hits 100% of their chances, nobody. When you have limited chances you have no margin for error. Push yourself to be better than this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Nobody hits 100% of their chances, nobody. When you have limited chances you have no margin for error. Push yourself to be better than this.

And nobody catches 100% of their chances unless they're DeAndre Hopkins. 

So since you've made a good point, how about folks either lay off Robby Anderson or if not, make sure to talk about the chances Darnold missed, since folks can do better than coddling the goldenboy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

And nobody catches 100% of their chances unless they're DeAndre Hopkins. 

So since you've made a good point, how about folks either lay off Robby Anderson or if not, make sure to talk about the chances Darnold missed, since folks can do better than coddling the goldenboy. 

It’s funny how you see what YOU want to see, I’ve seen a lot more Darnold criticisms than Anderson.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...