jetstream23

the diminished mental capacity of the Board

Just now, Skeptable said:

This definitely needed a new thread

Have you been here long?  Everything gets a new thread this week.

We're moving the franchise to Los Angeles next month anyway apparently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Everything gets a new thread this week.

Uhhhhh everything gets FIVE threads. 

Hey, I just heard AB nutted on someone’s back. 

I’m going to start a thread!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Peace Frog said:

I know a guy at work like you. 

I like him already! :D 

I'm really hoping today is the bottom.  I hope we've hit rock bottom....and I'm glad to be right there with it all.  Definitely feel dumber for having read multiple threads here today.  This is a sign of it.

Maybe there's something in the water.  Or maybe the Jets just suck and won't win a Super Bowl for 40 more years.  Or....maybe they just lost one game in Week 1 by 1 point.  Who knows.

• Upvote 1

This was the worst loss in NYJ opening day history.

This place isn't stable enough to handle something like that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I like Grace Jamaican Style Jerk marinade and bbq sauce. Soak some chicken in that shit for a few days then grill it with the bbq sauce and damn. 

2987309B-85C5-4AB4-8F91-125654E8D6AA.jpeg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Ah, that's like Sloppy Seconds....or Sloppy Fifths or something.

36 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

Yo, My Man!  It's True. Unfortunately there are quite a few nervous nellies on the forum, but I try and ignore them. But sometimes....  LOL

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

she had it coming

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This was the worst loss in NYJ opening day history.

This place isn't stable enough to handle something like that. 

especially since it was a must win game

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

It does seem worse than usual 

we are on the brink of going from a must win game in game 1 (lol) to tanking for a QB after week 3

Just pure hysteria 

It really is awful.  Winning will settle it down some, when the schedule softens a bit.  Maybe even before?

Hopefully then, I can be one of those posters @jetstream23  mentioned that likes to point to being right 1 out of those 35 times when it comes to Adam Gase being the correct choice.

• Like 1

Board is the craziest ever. Have to look at it like entertainment, Jets fans are coo coo

• Upvote 3

Is Darnold good or is he not good? Everything else is noise. All the other previous picks from the previous regimes (not many left) can fend for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Someone here (who’s normally a really good poster) actually suggested that we trade Darnold

The best to me is those who want the GM fired after three days in the job because we don’t have a great LT or or Adam Vinateri in his prime 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

You forgot the Educated Buffoons .... I mentioned that as one of my 35 options over 6 months ago !1 😛

Good Post :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Have you been here long?  Everything gets a new thread this week.

We're moving the franchise to Los Angeles next month anyway apparently.

Oakland