the diminished mental capacity of the Board

jetstream23

Just now, Peace Frog said:

I know a guy at work like you. 

I like him already! :D 

I'm really hoping today is the bottom.  I hope we've hit rock bottom....and I'm glad to be right there with it all.  Definitely feel dumber for having read multiple threads here today.  This is a sign of it.

Maybe there's something in the water.  Or maybe the Jets just suck and won't win a Super Bowl for 40 more years.  Or....maybe they just lost one game in Week 1 by 1 point.  Who knows.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

Yo, My Man!  It's True. Unfortunately there are quite a few nervous nellies on the forum, but I try and ignore them. But sometimes....  LOL

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

It does seem worse than usual 

we are on the brink of going from a must win game in game 1 (lol) to tanking for a QB after week 3

Just pure hysteria 

It really is awful.  Winning will settle it down some, when the schedule softens a bit.  Maybe even before?

Hopefully then, I can be one of those posters @jetstream23  mentioned that likes to point to being right 1 out of those 35 times when it comes to Adam Gase being the correct choice.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

You forgot the Educated Buffoons .... I mentioned that as one of my 35 options over 6 months ago !1 ?

Good Post :)

• Upvote 1