Jump to content
jetstream23

the diminished mental capacity of the Board

Recommended Posts

Just now, Skeptable said:

This definitely needed a new thread

Have you been here long?  Everything gets a new thread this week.

We're moving the franchise to Los Angeles next month anyway apparently.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Everything gets a new thread this week.

Uhhhhh everything gets FIVE threads. 

Hey, I just heard AB nutted on someone’s back. 

I’m going to start a thread!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peace Frog said:

I know a guy at work like you. 

I like him already! :D 

 

I'm really hoping today is the bottom.  I hope we've hit rock bottom....and I'm glad to be right there with it all.  Definitely feel dumber for having read multiple threads here today.  This is a sign of it.

Maybe there's something in the water.  Or maybe the Jets just suck and won't win a Super Bowl for 40 more years.  Or....maybe they just lost one game in Week 1 by 1 point.  Who knows.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the worst loss in NYJ opening day history.

This place isn't stable enough to handle something like that. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Grace Jamaican Style Jerk marinade and bbq sauce. Soak some chicken in that shit for a few days then grill it with the bbq sauce and damn. 

2987309B-85C5-4AB4-8F91-125654E8D6AA.jpeg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Uhhhhh everything gets FIVE threads. 

Hey, I just heard AB nutted on someone’s back. 

I’m going to start a thread!

Ah, that's like Sloppy Seconds....or Sloppy Fifths or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

Yo, My Man!  It's True. Unfortunately there are quite a few nervous nellies on the forum, but I try and ignore them. But sometimes....  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Uhhhhh everything gets FIVE threads. 

Hey, I just heard AB nutted on someone’s back. 

I’m going to start a thread!

she had it coming

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This was the worst loss in NYJ opening day history.

This place isn't stable enough to handle something like that. 

especially since it was a must win game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Larz said:

It does seem worse than usual 

we are on the brink of going from a must win game in game 1 (lol) to tanking for a QB after week 3

Just pure hysteria 

It really is awful.  Winning will settle it down some, when the schedule softens a bit.  Maybe even before?

Hopefully then, I can be one of those posters @jetstream23  mentioned that likes to point to being right 1 out of those 35 times when it comes to Adam Gase being the correct choice.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Board is the craziest ever. Have to look at it like entertainment, Jets fans are coo coo

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Darnold good or is he not good? Everything else is noise. All the other previous picks from the previous regimes (not many left) can fend for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Someone here (who’s normally a really good poster) actually suggested that we trade Darnold

The best to me is those who want the GM fired after three days in the job because we don’t have a great LT or or Adam Vinateri in his prime 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

everything is the end of the world.  ....If you lose a home game by 1 point it's time to fire the Coach and cut the QB

we have posters more interested in being right about the 1 out of 35 things they said 6 months ago than having an honest discussion

A mix of uneducated buffoons, arm chair GMs and PFF reading experts is a recipe for disaster thread after thread following a bad loss

for me, I think of the Jerry Springer show...but like about sports or something with endless Reply buttons

I'm hoping that time, maybe a calm walk through the forest with Jeremy Bates, a nice cold adult beverage, or some time with the gf/wife who some of our posters can't seem to watch football with will help.

but....probably not.

on to the next disaster!

#IsThisTheFireGaseThread  #IsThisTheCutDarnoldThread  #AmIAtTheRightThreadToSayFireDouglas  #WhatButtonDoIClickToBlameMaccagnan  #CanIRemindEveryoneThatBakerIsBetterInThisThread  #AmIDoingThisComplainingThingCorrectly?

You forgot the Educated Buffoons .... I mentioned that as one of my 35 options over 6 months ago !1 😛

 

Good Post :)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Have you been here long?  Everything gets a new thread this week.

We're moving the franchise to Los Angeles next month anyway apparently.

Oakland 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...