Jets Bad News Thread

kdels62

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t know about time to tank but these are about to be some trying times. Idk if I can watch. My heart is about to break. So much hope. So much optimism for months. 

It’s time to blow it all up. Darnold didn’t have much wiggle room with the first 2 years of poor roster holding him back. Then we’ll be in year 3 of his rookie contract with no time left before we even know if he’s good and hope the roster is half decent next year.

I feel it’s in too big of a hole and would just blow it all up, hoard draft picks and work on pulling a Cleveland. This is a whole new level of ridiculousness and compounds horrible luck with horrible roster management. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s time to blow it all up. Darnold didn’t have much wiggle room with the first 2 years of poor roster holding him back. Then we’ll be in year 3 of his rookie contract with no time left before we even know if he’s good and hope the roster is half decent next year.

I feel it’s in too big of a hole and would just blow it all up, board draft picks and work on pulling a Cleveland. This is a whole new level of ridiculousness and compounds horrible luck with horrible roster management. 

Jacksonville needs a QB. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I feel it’s in too big of a hole and would just blow it all up, hoard draft picks and work on pulling a Cleveland. This is a whole new level of ridiculousness and compounds horrible luck with horrible roster management. 

Wait, what is it exactly that you are wanting us to do?

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wait, what is it exactly that you are wanting us to do?

Not make any moves to try and salvage a lost season, trade down our high draft pick to acquire multiple picks to fill holes. Trade players that are not in the long term future like Leo for anything.

Keep Darnold to “hold the fort” or see if he can amount to anything if we support him properly. If not or if he decides to leave when contract is up, a new QB can be brought in to a GOOD situation for a change that will support his development.

We need to support the QB, regardless of who it is, BEFORE we get one. Our roster has been a joke and the handling of its construction in lieu of getting a young QB, is disgraceful. This and horrible luck. 

• Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Monday afternoon my son and his friends said via text lets get tickets for Monday Night game. 

1 friend says I found 4 seats LL for $200 each plus we need a parking pass. 

I responded hold off tickets might get cheaper by end of the week. 

Today I responded NO THANKS 

Too bad, if Bell is healthy it should still be a pretty good game. The whole reason for signing an experienced backup like Siemian is for situations like this.