A drug-induced Moronic Fantasy

CanadaSteve

12 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Needed some help with some chronic pain issue with a broken bone.  Just found out about Saw Darnold and his mono thing.  The life of a Jet fan....the carrot is forever dangled.

Then, a thought.  Siemien goes down with an injury early, and Luke Falk comes in.  our scrap-heap 6th rounder QB.

And he shines....

He shines so bright, that they won't put Darnold in, even when he's healthy.  

Luke Faulk:  The sixth round QB who takes full advantage of an unfortunate situation and carries his franchise to the promised land for years to come.

It happened once.......

And then I woke up.  But it was a fun thought experiment while it lasted

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Needed some help with some chronic pain issue with a broken bone.  Just found out about Saw Darnold and his mono thing.  The life of a Jet fan....the carrot is forever dangled.

Then, a thought.  Siemien goes down with an injury early, and Luke Falk comes in.  our scrap-heap 6th rounder QB.

And he shines....

He shines so bright, that they won't put Darnold in, even when he's healthy.  

Luke Faulk:  The sixth round QB who takes full advantage of an unfortunate situation and carries his franchise to the promised land for years to come.

It happened once.......

And then I woke up.  But it was a fun thought experiment while it lasted

I'm in.   I seriously don't care who it is and this story is something that has happened before.  It would be nice for it to actually be us for once.  Anyone remember Jeff Blake?  

That would give us the ability to trade one or the other ala the Brady inspired Bledsoe trade for the Pats.   I just want to win and be a respoectable franchise. Is that REALLY too much to ask???? 

Ps.  Hey, how was the KISS show IYO?     My son and I loved the one in VA

What happened to this team in the span of basically FOUR days is so wildly off-the-wall that even if someone were to tell this board weeks ahead of time it was going to happen? Even emotionally scarred Jets fans would NOT have believed it. I swear to Christ this is such bad luck it's like getting hit by an earthquake, hurricane, and tornado all in the same f*cking day. It makes me think when Joe Namath made that guarantee he sold his soul to the devil just to get one SB. 

• Upvote 1