nico002

Walk me off the ledge.. I waited months for this crap

It's only week 2. Put together a good game plan against the Browns and come out with a Victory. Season isn't over dont throw in the towel yet. 

• Upvote 2

Guys still coming home with flag draped coffins, sorry.

Just End The Season!

No seriously.

Our defense stunk without Mosley and Darnold was probably our best hope for a turnaround from the offense.  I think we’re lookkng at 0-6.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nico002 said:

God help me 

Didn't you say you were done with this team if they didn't make the playoffs?

I take this over a butt fumble on thanksgiving anyday 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

For the Jets 2019 season, it's a disaster. For Sam Darnold, it's just a speed bump. He has a long career ahead of him. As for me, I'm now looking forward to the start of the NHL season. Although with my luck Taylor Hall or Jack Hughes will contract malaria..

Oh boy, somebody needs to tell him....

15 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They are meaningless, but it’s ok to want to enjoy watching football every once in awhile.

Lol, you think I don't?  You notice the 11,000+ posts.  30,000+ at old JI.  \\:D/

I get it dude, but the older I get, the more I realize how completely unimportant, in real terms, this hobby, this pass-time, is.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This damn team kicks you in the dick every way manageable.

And has since 1969, a few years before I was even born.

If we're not used to it by now, and able to put it in it's proper place in life....

Relax.  It's just football.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They are meaningless, but it’s ok to want to enjoy watching football every once in awhile.

This damn team kicks you in the dick every way manageable.

Pick another team for this year. Play fantasy football, where teams don't matter at all. Or watch and suffer. But I like Warfish's suggestions. Apple-picking is always nice. 

We'll likely be picking in the top 5 and have a chance at another QB....one who hopefully isnt prone to the chickenpox.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Didn't you say you were done with this team if they didn't make the playoffs?

I'm done if Darnold doesn't pan out. For me this year was purely about his development. Playoffs are meaningless to me

30 minutes ago, nico002 said:

God help me 

I hope this helps for the future...  I used to invest all my time to the Jets. Counted down the days until opening day. Planned vacations, weddings, you name it around the schedule. 

Now, I still have season tickets and watch all the games. However, some games are taped while I play golf. Bad losses like last week dont keep me up at night any longer. I find humor in all of it now. Its much easier.

Its just a game brother...more important stuff in life. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

At least there’s 3 or 4 good QBs coming out. Good year to suck and trade back in the draft and get lots of additional picks.

thats all I got.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol, you think I don't?  You notice the 11,000+ posts.  30,000+ at old JI.  \\:D/

I get it dude, but the older I get, the more I realize how completely unimportant, in real terms, this hobby, this pass-time, is.

And has since 1969, a few years before I was even born.

If we're not used to it by now, and able to put it in it's proper place in life....

Relax.  It's just football.  

First word I said was football, and called everything I saw football.  Played from age 6, to 18 Love football even since the game has changed for the betterment and health of the player, the pussification of football is better than no football at all.

• Upvote 1

My goodness. Some of you guys. I hope Trevor Siemian lights it up and someone starts a “Do we keep playing Siemian over Darnold?” thread.

Also I spilled coffee on myself and I smell like a good dark roast right now. It’s not the worst fate.

• Haha 2

Just now, Apache 51 said:

First word I said was football, and called everything I saw football.  Played from age 6, to 18 Love football even since the game has changed for the betterment and health of the player, the pussification of football is better than no football at all.

Do you.....uh....bleed little red footballs?

Just now, Warfish said:

Do you.....uh....bleed little red footballs?

No but I gave.