Adam Gase says " Ek-SPECIALLY"

4 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yes!!!!!!! Now that's Sam Darnold is officially out for who knows how many weeks, Bell has a shoulder injury, Williams has an ankle injury, Enunwa is done for good, and CJ's pee pee is hurt, I would officially like to express my feelings of dismay. How the hell does a grown man who makes millions of dollars a year and his hired for his mental prowess not know how to say the word especially? I guess at this point I'm just venting and need a drink badly, but I feel it's important that I alert the world that it is not pronounced "EK-SPECIALLY"!!! Maybe I'm cracking up but this s*** really bothers me! So there I said it and I feel much better now. We need to bring in another quarterback add another wide receiver since Demaryius Thomas as a hamstring injury, and apparently we need to bring that running back up from the practice squad. What a f****** letdown after months and months of anticipation. This absolutely sucks "  ek-specially " !!!

Wow. I knew he rubbed me the wrong way but this confirms my misgivings. Next thing you know he’ll be saying supposably. That one is like nails on a chalkboard. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yes!!!!!!! Now that's Sam Darnold is officially out for who knows how many weeks, Bell has a shoulder injury, Williams has an ankle injury, Enunwa is done for good, and CJ's pee pee is hurt, I would officially like to express my feelings of dismay. How the hell does a grown man who makes millions of dollars a year and his hired for his mental prowess not know how to say the word especially? I guess at this point I'm just venting and need a drink badly, but I feel it's important that I alert the world that it is not pronounced "EK-SPECIALLY"!!! Maybe I'm cracking up but this s*** really bothers me! So there I said it and I feel much better now. We need to bring in another quarterback add another wide receiver since Demaryius Thomas as a hamstring injury, and apparently we need to bring that running back up from the practice squad. What a f****** letdown after months and months of anticipation. This absolutely sucks "  ek-specially " !!!

this is right up there with "Core" WR Group

:)