Let’s Takeflight and JetsUp

Jets4realz

39 minutes ago, Jets4realz said:

Listen I’ve been a Jets fan since 97 and it seems every time we think are team is going places they hit us with the “same ole Jets”. Season is not over yes we suffer a big loss in Darnold but let’s keep a good energy and get behind these young guys there is new feeling let’s keep that momentum going. Go Jets

I wish I felt or believed the same.  The season is over.  I would not be surprised if we were beaten into submission Monday night - something like 45-3.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

New York's last championship teams...

New York Giants - 2012

New York Yankees - 2009

New Jersey Devils - 2003

New York Rangers - 1994

New York Mets - 1986

New York Islanders - 1983

Brooklyn Nets - 1976

New York Knicks - 1973

New York Jets - 1969

The Jets are the worst run team in NY/ NJ.

Unless you want to count the New York Red Bulls and New York Liberty which never won championships, but even they came close in 2008 and 1999 respectively.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jets4realz said:

Listen I’ve been a Jets fan since 97 and it seems every time we think are team is going places they hit us with the “same ole Jets”. Season is not over yes we suffer a big loss in Darnold but let’s keep a good energy and get behind these young guys there is new feeling let’s keep that momentum going. Go Jets

That screen name though......

Fan all the way back to ‘97 you say? Well you dear boy are merely an infant in the development stages of the creation, birth, and growth of a fully-fledged miserable fan who proceeds breathing without a beating workable heart. Which, would in turn explain your continues optimism. 

I say good for you sir. Enjoy the sunshine that you think you see. It is really a comet crashing down. Just give it a few years until you’ve marinated in the stench of loss, failure, and humiliation. Then...and only then will never JetUp! Or TakeFlight again. You will laugh and smile at the ridiculousness of it all, being a Jets fan.

Which is to say, much like your post...rooting for predetermined failure.

• Upvote 1

Fan all the way back to ‘97 you say? Well you dear boy are merely an infant in the development stages of the creation, birth, and growth of a fully-fledged miserable fan who proceeds breathing without a beating workable heart. Which, would in turn explain your continues optimism. 
I say good for you sir. Enjoy the sunshine that you think you see. It is really a comet crashing down. Just give it a few years until you’ve marinated in the stench of loss, failure, and humiliation. Then...and only then will never JetUp! Or TakeFlight again. You will laugh and smile at the ridiculousness of it all, being a Jets fan.
Which is to say, much like your post...rooting for predetermined failure.

Trust me I’ve been through enough. 2004 afc divisional round against Steelers Herman Edwards decides to kneel the ball instead of giving a better chance for Doug O brien to make a better kick to Sanchez butt fumble to 45-3 on Monday night football against the patriots Rex ruining the team by getting bad talent geno getting punch. My favorite the whole team pushed for Fitzmagic to return to get fitztrash. I can go on. We got the players to compete even though we have some holes.

9 minutes ago, Jets4realz said:

Trust me I’ve been through enough. 2004 afc divisional round against Steelers Herman Edwards decides to kneel the ball instead of giving a better chance for Doug O brien to make a better kick to Sanchez butt fumble to 45-3 on Monday night football against the patriots Rex ruining the team by getting bad talent geno getting punch. My favorite the whole team pushed for Fitzmagic to return to get fitztrash. I can go on. We got the players to compete even though we have some holes.