We're Still Overreacting......

Reynolds1029

We have the best backup QB in the league, yup I said it. 

Trevor could easily be an efficient game manager and average a 2:1 TD/INT ratio. 

All we need is some solid run blocking to help Le'veon, the rest will figure itself out. The run opens up the passing game.

DT is an upgrade from Enunwa before he was put on IR. He also doesn't get injured, which matters because are you going to tell me Braxton Berrios and Josh Bellamy are better than DT? Last year was his first season ending injury. 

Not all is lost.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

It’s not even the overreaction. I think it’s more the dejection. The promise of finally competing a little, the hype of a second year potential franchise guy. It’s more of a gut punch. You want to watch this kid and now for the second straight year he will miss multiple games. Now we have to question that going forward, can he play a full year with out being hurt? It’s just frustrating. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, usanyj said:

It’s not even the overreaction. I think it’s more the dejection. The promise of finally competing a little, the hype of a second year potential franchise guy. It’s more of a gut punch. You want to watch this kid and now for the second straight year he will miss multiple games. Now we have to question that going forward, can he play a full year with out being hurt? It’s just frustrating. 

He's not hurt!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, WaitTillNextYear4ever said:

I like your optimism, but I still believe the Jets get smoked on Monday.

I don't know. I feel like Greg Williams knows that browns offense inside and out and will know how to attack them. Also add in the revenge factor because GW feels like he should have been there head coach instead of Freddie kitchens. I think the jets could squeek out a close game at home. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

great smokescreen.  let the browns think the jets are dejected and will fold like a cheap tent.  this is just what the mayfield/beckham/landry clown show want to think and hear.  those guys are all so full of themselves i can easily see them getting bushwhacked.  you can't tell a thing about a team in the first few teams.  reassess after game 4 or 5.

20 hours ago, Reynolds1029 said:

We have the best backup QB in the league, yup I said it. 

Trevor could easily be an efficient game manager and average a 2:1 TD/INT ratio. 

All we need is some solid run blocking to help Le'veon, the rest will figure itself out. The run opens up the passing game.

DT is an upgrade from Enunwa before he was put on IR. He also doesn't get injured, which matters because are you going to tell me Braxton Berrios and Josh Bellamy are better than DT? Last year was his first season ending injury. 

Not all is lost.

you sure about that?

our backup QB is better then Teddy bridgewater  ?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I think fans are overreacting to the future, not to this season. This season is basically over. And fans have nowhere to direct their anger except to say that the franchise is cursed

We had a wild west off season we won the off season like we always do and 1 game into the 2019 season all hell breaks loose. 

The team sucks. It's always sucked. It's not over reaction, it's  par for the course.

Over react?  Like you think there's  a chance? There is none. They'l just win a couple games that screw bettors  big time....or go 0-16

They went from a guy with social disease  for initials, to a guy you can call "Semen :)

if you're in your 50s, pick another team. If youre in your 20s, you've got a chance in 20 years to see a winner. But don't waste too much emotion in the mean time lol 

( these are called jokes, for fun, people..let's   not take them personally, just kidding  around )

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

The team sucks. It's always sucked. It's not over reaction, it's  par for the course.

Over react?  Like you think there's  a chance? There is none. They'l just win a couple games that screw bettors  big time....or go 0-16

They went from a guy with social disease  for initials, to a guy you can call "Semen :)

if you're in your 50s, pick another team. If youre in your 20s, you've got a chance in 20 years to see a winner. But don't waste too much emotion in the mean time lol 

( these are called jokes, for fun, people..let's   not take them personally, just kidding  around )

Thank you. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

Thank me? .........what just happened? 

This is part of the matrix  I wasn't expecting. ....this is reverse psychology, isn't  it. ..?

((((Friday the 13th))))

No because I agree with you.

As a person who wanted to socialize with a group, being in fandoms is rough because it seems that the most vocal lean towards the negative (not just with the Jets but with anybody). I just wish more fans could just go "Oh well" and not take it too seriously because that triggers me to take it too seriously. And it makes me feel like sh*t. It makes this whole thing a burden. I wish we could all just be analysts and impartial and not take this franchise losing seriously.

Some might accuse me of being "participation trophy man" But those types of people dont acknowledge losses. They basically say "everybody is a winner." and that is crap. In a game there is a winner and a loser, but losing the game doesnt have to be the end of the world

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

As a person who wanted to socialize with a group, being in fandoms is rough because it seems that the most vocal lean towards the negative (not just with the Jets but with anybody). I just wish more fans could just go "Oh well" and not take it too seriously because that triggers me to take it too seriously. And it makes me feel like sh*t. It makes this whole thing a burden. I wish we could all just be analysts and impartial and not take this franchise losing seriously.

Some might accuse me of being "participation trophy man" But those types of people dont acknowledge losses. They basically say "everybody is a winner." and that is crap. In a game there is a winner and a loser, but losing the game doesnt have to be the end of the world

I enjoyed your vacation

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes, it's entertainment on tv. Not worth your human emotion. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, usanyj said:

The overreaction was taking place way before the Monogate scandal.  

27 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is nothing to learn. That's my view. That's what I was taught. That's what I must combat in myself. I used to go ballistic after losses. Not anymore. 

my disappointment is greatly lessened by teh fact that I know whats coming i mean, told my wife...  this is the part where my team loses a double digit lead...  its very probbaly gonna happen...   then when it was already halfway happened i stopped watching long enough to comeback and watch teh replay of a horribly underthworn pass to a wide open robby....

its COMING HERE that makes it more neurotic and painful for me...      if i could just step away...

• Upvote 1