NYallDay

Minkah Fitzpatrick could be on the move

10 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Yup or safety

Send them a 6th rdr. DO we have any more of those?   

1 hour ago, Gibby said:

Are you suggesting he would want to come to the Jets??? Miami May win more games than the Jets this year.

Naaah.  We're going to be ok.  At least compared to Miami that is. I think he may like going against the fins. Could be possible. JD isn't afraid to trade within division it seems. 

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

This is something Jamal loves to do. Just saying.

oh and how entitled do you have to be to request a trade over being played in multiple spots. It’s professional football.. whatever helps the team out man. ::shrug::  that’s how I always thought of it. Whatever gets that W is worth doing. He’s obviously talented enough to do those kinds of things. Why refuse and pout?

Remember when guys would play with broken arms and bloodied noses?  yeah... that's not how it is anymore.  These guys are pu$$ies.  I don't even like that Mosely came out of the game last week. WTF is going on?  I used to play league flag and I literally played our bronze medal game with pins in my knuckles after having surgery. All for a friggin bronze medal in the Garden State Games in front of 50 people. lol 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

in 2022

Done. let's get rid of the next decade's 6ths.   Could be brilliant

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company