On a positive note Monday night tailgates?

kevinc855

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok who’s having a good one and where? Prob can get to metlife around 5 with work and all. Need a little extra lubrication and fun for this one 

Night game tailgates are the absolute best! How many people are you going with?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok who’s having a good one and where? Prob can get to metlife around 5 with work and all. Need a little extra lubrication and fun for this one 

NO worries !..

298547_2250435474383_2083904061_n.jpg?_n

...WE'LL be there ! !   B)

~ ~ with the EXTRA..  YOU  know      :ahhh:

Been looking forward to this tailgate for a while. Just the two of us as usual. Somewhere in Yellow, also as usual. Gotta take advantage, you only get so many of these in your lifetime.  

Lot opens at 3:15. Planning on being there then but then again it is NJ traffic. I love it when you come down the 'Pike and the ramp has that big green OPEN sign. 

Still haven't figured out a menu other than martini's (or gibsons) but that isn't my job. Probably should bring something to eat too. My task is to load up a playlist in the phone (got a new Bluetooth player specifically for this one). Too bad I can't figure out a way to just play the What are You Listening To thread in The Lounge. That would do too.

Sometimes the tailgate is the best part of the event, especially with this club. Hopefully it is a close exciting game so it won't be a ghost town for the after-tailgate. 

7 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Been looking forward to this tailgate for a while. Just the two of us as usual. Somewhere in Yellow, also as usual. Gotta take advantage, you only get so many of these in your lifetime.  

Lot opens at 3:15. Planning on being there then but then again it is NJ traffic. I love it when you come down the 'Pike and the ramp has that big green OPEN sign. 

Still haven't figured out a menu other than martini's (or gibsons) but that isn't my job. Probably should bring something to eat too. My task is to load up a playlist in the phone (got a new Bluetooth player specifically for this one). Too bad I can't figure out a way to just play the What are You Listening To thread in The Lounge. That would do too.

Sometimes the tailgate is the best part of the event, especially with this club. Hopefully it is a close exciting game so it won't be a ghost town for the after-tailgate. 

Advice drink heavy before-during-after game. 

Just don't drink and drive. 

I may be coming solo Monday. I actually moved out of the area but will be in town. Would love to meet up with the JN folks, the TGJ folks, anyone who'll have me for an hour. I don't arrive til a bit late but hope to sneak in an hour or so of tailgating before watching the Jets take on the Brownies.....

Edited by Cornfed
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I may be coming solo Monday. I actually moved out of the area but will be in town. Would love to meet up with the JN folks, the TGG folks, anyone who'll have me for an hour. I don't arrive til a bit late but hope to sneak in an hour or so of tailgating before watching the Jets take on the Brownies.....

What did you do make one post and copy paste it to both boards?  :)

feeding-frenzy.jpg?itok=M80wvU-_

* NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE *

Monday nighter's are tough on commuters, so get to the game around 7:30 and eat in the International Festival Of Foods located conveniently at the MetLife Gate.

Thanks.

SAR I

ffood.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

* NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE * NO TAILGATING PLEASE *

Monday nighter's are tough on commuters, so get to the game around 7:30 and eat in the International Festival Of Foods located conveniently at the MetLife Gate.

Thanks.

SAR I

ffood.jpg

Beckham said Luckys serves a good bowl of crema sum younguy. He has a big mouth.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I stay clear of any taco joints including taco bell these places should be listed under list of top laxatives. 

Tacos who eats this sh*t. 

Do you have a Titos Burrittos round you? Halfway decent fish tacos, and killer hot wings after you cook them lil more in oven. No lie...

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Thanks.

SAR I

ffood.jpg

Until such time that people stop supporting rip off prices, they will continue to overpay for mediocre products at a premium that should be somehow regulated due to the monopoly that the facility enjoys. Fight back by NEVER buying this crap. It might be a tilting at windmills but someone needs to stop playing the role of sheep.