Dunnie

40 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I have decided.to buy a ticket on this doomed voyage .. I may even meet up with SAR this year .... No more moaning .. next man up ... Let's go !!!!

last10.jpg

You won't believe it if I tell you, but 2-4 gets us to 10-6.  Semen just needs to beat the Browns and Cowboys at home, not impossible.

SAR I

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

how can u guys give up hope so easily when Jamal Adams and his culture-changing leadership is on ur side smh

I know you mean this as a joke. But I like it and would of gave you a like if you were serious. I’m still pumped for the season and still believe we will make the playoffs. We will just have to ride bell until sams back. Now if we lose to the browns I might change my opinion. But till then christopher walken cowbell GIF

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

last10.jpg

You won't believe it if I tell you, but 2-4 gets us to 10-6.  Semen just needs to beat the Browns and Cowboys at home, not impossible.

SAR I

I’m looking at that end of the year schedule everyone says is so easy, and I see a ton of trap games and teams with some pretty interesting and challenging rosters.  Yea ok, we should beat the Dolphins twice, but after that, It’s far from a gimme.

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have decided.to buy a ticket on this doomed voyage .. I may even meet up with SAR this year .... No more moaning .. next man up ... Let's go !!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am unloading my tickets.  All of them for whatever I can get.  Just netted a little over face value for MNF.  I will re-purchase tickets during the season for pennies on the dollar.  I'll bet that on Monday, I can buy a pair in my section or the equivalent at 25% of what I just sold them for.  

That will be the plan moving forward.  

Hopefully it will be Jets fans who buy the tickets, but probably not.   Oh well.  The Jets put a wound in my heart every year, but this one feels almost as bead as the Vinny Testaverde or Pennington season enders.  You can break my heart, my dear Jets, but I won't let you bust my wallet.  Recoup city.  

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Hael said:

I’m looking at that end of the year schedule everyone says is so easy, and I see a ton of trap games and teams with some pretty interesting and challenging rosters.  Yea ok, we should beat the Dolphins twice, but after that, It’s far from a gimme.

The way this season has started, you know it, I know it, and every NFL fan in the country knows it, Miami will end the season at 1-15 & the NY Jets will be the only team they were able to beat. It's destiny. 

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So reminds me of sitting in the Meadowlands, coming off the playoff loss in Denver. 

We, most were thinking that we were one of the favorites to win the SB and bang, Vinny throws himself to the turf to grab a fumble from C Martin, who never fumbles.   

And in that split second the season was over.  Done

This is NOTHING

You are right gastaneu roughing was among the worst but still its always something.... 

It's unreal... The absurdity of your brand new promising QB starting his sophomore year getting Mono... 

What other franchise has this luck... Favre not telling his coaches he had a torn shoulder... There starting QB get put in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game to go down for the year... A broken jaw from a LB before the season starts... Etc... Etc... 

What other franchise has drafted a RB in the same draft before the all time leading rusher... Drafted a WR before the all time leading reciever and a QB before the all time leading passed... Not once but twice (Brady and Marino)... 

There is a reason they are the butt of all jokes... 

Just absurd stats that pile up year to year... 

Even little things like longest int return without a TD... Etc. 

It's just funny and insane all at once 

• Upvote 2

Jets will win this one.

Both the jets and browns operate on a strange hope to suicide watch axis and we stand to get a dose of hope while browns fans season trajectory needs a little more soul suck to bring balance to the force.

We thought our season was over. Browns fans just think they had an off game. This will all get corrected this week... only to be undone and then redone and then undone all over again.

It’s like you guys have been on this ride before.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app