Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Villain The Foe

If the Jets really want to save this season we need to trade for.

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Actually. What they need to do is trade for...

Image result for jalen ramsey

Discuss. 

 

Seriously though. I'm looking at this thinking if Trevor can somehow win ONE game for us before Sam comes back, we're going to get Herndon back, we're going to get Copeland back to play across from Jenkins. The defense played a HECK of a game against the Bills. The ONE weakness that was exposed was our lack of a #1 CB. Ramsey is that and more. He's a playmaker and he brings the attitude this D thrives on. Even at 4-1 going into NE, with Sam back, we'd have a shot to start to take our season back. 

Then you are looking at the future and this is very much a guy that can be a part of the team long term. 

The defense looked like crap against the Bill's. On the other hand CJ Mosely played a HECK of a game....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think there's a single player outside an edge rusher or top cb  that can turn this team around.  they will have to do it all on their own.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season can't be saved by any trades, the only way is Darnold coming back and proving that he made the 2nd year leap that we all exepected. This roster is awful and you shouldn't trade more picks you have to build this roster via draft and some key FAs. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

This season can't be saved by any trades, the only way is Darnold coming back and proving that he made the 2nd year leap that we all exepected. This roster is awful and you shouldn't trade more picks you have to build this roster via draft and some key FAs. 

The NY Jets are 0-1 15 games left on the schedule. For all we know Siemien plays lights out football for 15 games. 

If opportunities arise to make this team better via trade we have to do it. We cant quit or lay down because Sam Darnold is sick. 

Move forward acquire whoever makes this team better along the way. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

12573460_web1_AP_19223070410215.jpg&q=0&

 

Discuss. :-)

Thanks for the smile!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to try to save this season.  All it would do is hurt our draft positioning and ability to fill all the many holes in this roster.  Best case is get a top 6 pick and trade down for 2 picks. 

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetscrazey said:

No need to try to save this season.  All it would do is hurt our draft positioning and ability to fill all the many holes in this roster.  Best case is get a top 6 pick and trade down for 2 picks. 

What? 

Theres always next year. 

Play for the draft pick. 

50 years and counting..................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we cold only bring in:

Mike Glennon

Darrin Walls

Patrick Ramsey

Shane Ray

Dexter McDougall

Brandon Pettigrew

The season would be saved.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, peebag said:

Thanks for the smile!

It's been kinda crazy on the board this week. The season is probably done, might as well enjoy and get a laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PepPep said:

Actually. What they need to do is trade for...

Image result for jalen ramsey

Discuss. 

 

Seriously though. I'm looking at this thinking if Trevor can somehow win ONE game for us before Sam comes back, we're going to get Herndon back, we're going to get Copeland back to play across from Jenkins. The defense played a HECK of a game against the Bills. The ONE weakness that was exposed was our lack of a #1 CB. Ramsey is that and more. He's a playmaker and he brings the attitude this D thrives on. Even at 4-1 going into NE, with Sam back, we'd have a shot to start to take our season back. 

Then you are looking at the future and this is very much a guy that can be a part of the team long term. 

He's better than what we currently have, but he and A.J. were getting smoked by Watkins last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He's better than what we currently have, but he and A.J. were getting smoked by Watkins last week. 

We could have had Sammy Watkins too but many said he was a bum. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Save the season?

the starting offense has  3 players that would start on at least 16 nfl teams and one of them is suspended 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

If we are throwing sh-t at the wall and hope it sticks , well, why don't we trade for ...

Eli_Manning_(44433828580).jpg

tenor.gif?fbclid=IwAR3SvPu8-Q0qHqnD4KWgk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We could have had Sammy Watkins too but many said he was a bum. 

Not a bum, but he was showing to be very injury prone. 

If we would have signed him he'd probably be sitting next to Enunwa on IR. That's the type of luck we have. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Not a bum, but he was showing to be very injury prone. 

If we would have signed him he'd probably be sitting next to Enunwa on IR. That's the type of luck we have. 

 

He would have been our #1 WR that we haven't had in so many years. 

A WR who helps a young QB develop and progress instead of the slugs we have here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The TRUTH hurts those that have been ok with everything this organization has done wrong over the years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Trade for established young players who are available via trade. 

Og Dota 2 Mind Blown GIF by Red Bull

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

12573460_web1_AP_19223070410215.jpg&q=0&

 

Discuss. :-)

How much do the Raiders have to give for the Jets to take him.   Mike Glennon might be the worst Veteran Qb I have ever seen. The guy can’t read defenses , and he locks onto his intended target.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He would have been our #1 WR that we haven't had in so many years. 

A WR who helps a young QB develop and progress instead of the slugs we have here. 

He would have definitely been our #1 WR given the lack of talent in that area. 

That doesnt mean that he's a #1 WR talent league wide. Tyreke Hill is clearly WR 1 and the Chiefs TE is probably their most versatile pass catcher. 

Watkins is at best a 3rd option on the chiefs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...