If the Jets really want to save this season we need to trade for.

11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He would have definitely been our #1 WR given the lack of talent in that area. 

That doesnt mean that he's a #1 WR talent league wide. Tyreke Hill is clearly WR 1 and the Chiefs TE is probably their most versatile pass catcher. 

Watkins is at best a 3rd option on the chiefs. 

Agree on all points made. 

5 hours ago, PepPep said:

Actually. What they need to do is trade for...

Image result for jalen ramsey

Discuss. 

Seriously though. I'm looking at this thinking if Trevor can somehow win ONE game for us before Sam comes back, we're going to get Herndon back, we're going to get Copeland back to play across from Jenkins. The defense played a HECK of a game against the Bills. The ONE weakness that was exposed was our lack of a #1 CB. Ramsey is that and more. He's a playmaker and he brings the attitude this D thrives on. Even at 4-1 going into NE, with Sam back, we'd have a shot to start to take our season back. 

Then you are looking at the future and this is very much a guy that can be a part of the team long term. 

I agree with this entire post. AB comes into your division, you make this trade. 

58 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Let’s put it this way if Derek Carr went down with injury , I put RB Josh Jacobs in at Qb before that giraffe.     M Glennon reminds me of former Raider Qb Marc Wilson.

Glennon is the best QB on that team. You'll be thanking him once Carr proves he cant hack it and Glennon has a Foles-like SB victory. 

That is, if the Jets dont trade for him! 

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

We won’t be trading for anyone. When we start 0-4 the Jets will have a fire sale.

Don't put it past the Jets to trade Le'Veon Bell. 

We should have a fire sale. Give the new regime a chance to right the ship.

What kind of moron lets a dead man walking run free agency and the draft right before he fires him?

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Jets fans say terrible things about Jamal Adams. I bet Raiderholic wouldnt mind trading for Adams to replace his injured rookie. 

Just sayin'.

No I wouldn’t trade for J Adams. K Joseph can do everything Adams can do near line of scrimmage- except cover the tight ends.  Lamarcus Joyner going to play Fs /Ss about thirty percent of time.( 70% will be as Nickel Cb) . 

Counting l Joyner as a safety,  and J Abrams  - the Raiders  had six  safeties on their 53 man roster. 

The Raiders passing on signing Tj McDonald to replace Abrams , and signing 

ex Jet cb Juston Burris  tells me they were 

looking more for Cb depth , than safety help. 

Burris just binding time till cb I Johnson gets off Ir with fracture face ( about week 8). 

49 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No I wouldn’t trade for J Adams. K Joseph can do everything Adams can do near line of scrimmage- except cover the tight ends. 

Then you wouldnt mind a guy who can also cover Tight Ends and was one of the best coverage safeties in the league regardless of safety position while playing at an All Pro level, something Karl Joseph has yet to do even at a pro bowl level. Maybe Karl Joseph can do everything Adams can do, but he's simply not shown it on the field...meaning that it's all just opinion by you. Joseph has been in the league longer than Adams and has played in 8 more games overall, yet Adams leads him in damn near every statistical category you can think of in terms of on-field performance. 

But I understand, you have to maintain your position. ?C'mon brother, lighten up. 

Given that my intent isnt to make this a debate, I'll get back on topic about Mike Glennon given that this was a light-hearted inside joke given my unconditional football-love for the guy.