Mosley, Quinnen Out Monday Night

Lith

15 hours ago, Tony MaC said:

well sh*t... you know what we're definitely winning now. Forget the darksider sh*t, the Browns are gonna get caught with their pants down against an overcompensating squad of men in black uniforms. **** it. I'm having fun. better than crying "tank" after week 1.

Also jeeezus that early bye is a godsend.

Next man up brother. It’s football. On any given week. Siemian’s gonna throw 4 TD’s.  I predict a win. 

Book it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jgb said:

If only our fans were more optimistic, then the Jets wouldn't be a disgrace to the NFL.

How are you sure we won't need a QB?

I’m not. I said best case, listed 3 hypotheticals, one of which assumes we confirm we don’t. Obviously it’s s different list if Sam is puke. Have you read anything I have written this month? I might be the only one here who hasn’t anointed Sam based on his 4 good games.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not. I said best case, listed 3 hypotheticals, one of which assumes we confirm we don’t. Obviously it’s s different list if Sam is puke. Have you read anything I have written this month? I might be the only one here who hasn’t anointed Sam based on his 4 good games.

Only one? Have you read anything I've written here in the last year?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He looked pretty good in limited snaps w1 fwiw 

We have GOT to find an edge pass rusher to open up everything for everyone else. The Chicago Dline is beasting as soon as they added Mack he requires so much attention. Oline, Edge, CB, sign a less expensive CB than Tru, sign a FA WR, draft Oline & Edge high, use the mid rounds to find some CBs & WRs to groom.

18 hours ago, Lith said:

So, just to recap.  In the last 6 days we have:

• Blown a 16 point Q3 lead
  • Lost a starting WR for the season; possibly ending his career
  • Lost our QB for at least several weeks
  • Lost our top defensive FA signing for at least a game
  • Lost our first round draft pick, also for at least a game
  • Seen a player suspended for PEDs

And that is not even mentioning our kicker.  One week ago, I was looking forward to a football season with optimism, for the first time in several seasons. Still looking forward to the Monday Nighter, but hard to be upbeat about the season at this point.

This sums up my feelings pretty well.  I was legit excited/optimistic for the first time in years and these first two weeks have been a gut punch.

I will still watch and and my default setting is optimism, but it's tough seeing a good path for this season.